3 in 1: London Eye + Madame Tussauds + Tower of London
Embrace the best of the British capital with this cost-effective combo ticket that gives you access to the London Eye, Madame Tussauds and Tower of London. Enjoy an action-packed day, pose with the wax figures of your favorite celebrities, explore the magnificent and at times brutal history of the British monarchy by visiting the Tower of London. And to top it all off, visit the London Eye and breathe in the mesmerizing views of the city atop the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe!
- With this combo ticket, explore the highlights of the British capital and maximize your time at ease.
- Skip lines, and waste no time to rub shoulders with your favorite celebrities, be a part of Marvel Super Heroes movie and its astounding 4D experience, all under one roof at the world famous Madame Tussauds!
- Get the chance to marvel at the seat of British power by visiting the 1000-year-old Tower of London, a UNESCO World Heritage site!
- Admire the glorious Queen’s Crown Jewels, which comprises of a startling 23,578 gems, along with other jewelry, and houses the Kohinoor diamond and get a chance to explore the Royal Armouries’ collection in the White Tower, which was built by William the Conqueror.
- Witness spectacular panoramic views of the city atop the world-famous London Eye, the tallest Ferris wheel in Europe; London's top tourist experience for over a decade.
Enjoy a Fun-Filled Visit to the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum with Skip the Line Access
Ever wanted a picture with all the stars of One Direction? Or are you a sports fan and want one with Usain Bolt? Perhaps the kids would like to snap a memory with the Avengers? At London, Madame Tussaud's, there are celebrities here that will be sure to tickle anyone’s fancies! With these skip-the-line tickets, you get to bypass pesky lines and pose with George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, the Beatles, Leonardo DiCaprio and many more! You will also get to enjoy the thrill of walking through the 'chamber of horror' that houses gory visualizations of those executed during the French Revolution. If you think just plain wax models won’t do the trick, then enjoy the immersive, 4D experiences that feature the Marvel Super Heroes as they battle it out to save London! It’s a tour filled with fun activities, lots of experience and many, many photographs.
Marvel at the Seat of British Power by Visiting the 1000 Year Old Tower of London
Witness the stupor of the British seat of power with access to the 1000-year-old Tower of London. This ticket includes access to the Tower, the Crown Jewels, and the White Tower. Built by William the Conqueror, the tower started out as just the White Tower, which houses the Royal Armouries collection today, and was gradually expanded. Another must-see is the Crown Jewels Exhibit that displays the collection of 23,578 gems and other jewelry that form the collection. Marvel at the brilliance of the Kohinoor diamond, one of the largest cut diamonds in the world! Feel free to join a free guided tour by the Yeoman Warders, the ceremonial guards of the Tower, that will cover all the famous stories and spots of the Tower of London. However, keep in mind that it will take up a major chunk of your time. So ensure you plan accordingly so that you can make your way to the next attraction on your action-packed day in London.
Admire the Cityscape of the British Capital From the Top of the Iconic London Eye!
The London Eye is Europe's tallest Ferris wheel and offers the highest public viewing point in London, after The Shard. Located opposite The Big Ben and the houses of Parliament, the Eye offers breathtaking views of the London and its famous landmarks. Each rotation of the eye takes 30 minutes, giving you plenty of time to view iconic London monuments and attractions like Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, and St. Paul's Cathedral!
- Tower of London entry ticket.
- Entry into public areas of the Tower of London, including the Tower, Crown Jewels exhibit, the White Tower.
- Skip the line access to Madame Tussauds.
- 30-minutes on the London Eye.
Know Before You Go
Although you can visit these attractions whenever you please on the date you choose during the time of booking, here's a recommended itinerary to maximize your time and to avoid queues and crowds:
Start your day with a visit to the Tower of London. Since the tower tends to be quite busy during the later half of the day, it is a much wiser decision to be there early by about 10 AM. After your visit, you can then make your way to Madame Tussauds to enjoy a fun-filled photo-op extravaganza! We recommend being there any time between 1:00-3:00 PM. End your day at the London Eye at around 5:00 PM and breathe in the city that you've explored! Relax and take in the magnificent views of the city after dusk. Should the London Eye be sold out for the rest of the day, your tickets will be honored for the following day.
Tower of London
The Tower of London is open daily except between 24th-26th December and 1st January.
Summer (1st March - 31st October) Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 5:30 PM Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 5:30 PM Last admission: 5 PM
Winter (1st November - 28th February) Tuesday-Saturday: 9 AM - 4:30 PM Sunday-Monday: 10 AM - 4:30 PM Last admission: 4 PM
Monday - Friday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
The timings change based on the dates, which can be found here.
Tower of London:
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Tower Hill.
- Bus: 15, 42, 78, 100, and RV1
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Waterloo.
- Bus: 211, 77 and 381
- Tube: The nearest tube station is Baker Street Station.
- Bus: 30, 113, 13
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your3 in 1: London Eye + Madame Tussauds + Tower of London vouchers shortly. Please carry printed copies of your vouchers and display them at the attractions with valid photo ID.