Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London
Visit the top three out-of-town attractions from London on a day tour that takes you to the Stonehenge, the town of Windsor and the hamlet of Bath. Enjoy a scenic day which takes you from one picture perfect location to another in England.
- With transfers to and from London in a comfortable luxury A/C vehicle, you will have a hassle-free day trip that takes you to 3 of the most famous out-of-town destinations.
- Visit the Stonehenge and explore the city of Bath on a walking tour and take in the picturesque sites all around you.
- Enjoy the traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle with a multilingual audio guide.
- Discover the enchanting city of Bath, home to the UK's only naturally occurring hot springs and built as a site for relaxation by the Romans.
- Aside from English, this tour is also available in Spanish and French.
With Transfers To and From London, You Will Visit 3 of the Most Famous Out-of-Town Destinations
After assembling at the designated meeting point, you will board an air-conditioned, wifi enabled coach to Windsor. Not only will you visit Windsor, but you will also be taken to the Stonehenge and Bath. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, the ring of massive standing rocks at Stonehenge has stood for 5,000 years and mystified people for just as long. Get a chance to learn more about this iconic attraction before moving on to the quaint town of Bath, full of exquisite architecture and home to the Roman Baths.
Enjoy a Visit to the Traditional St. George's Chapel and the Windsor Castle With a Multilingual Audio Guide
The most famous attraction in Windsor is the Windsor Castle, a 900-year-old home of the British monarchy. Be sure to visit the State Rooms, each ornately decorated. At the Windsor Castle, you’ll be able to see some of the most prominent works of arts by famous artists including Da Vinci and Rembrandt. Another site of significance is St. George’s Chapel, the venue for several royal ceremonies.
Discover the enchanting city of Bath
Get the chance to explore Bath, built around hot springs over 2,000 years ago. In the Roman times, it was believed that the waters nearby had medicinal properties and the Roman baths built here attracted visitors from all over the Roman Empire. However, the Georgian architecture and quaint sites like the Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge are equally worth admiring.
With the best prices, great guides and feature packed tours, Headout guarantees a once in a lifetime experience. We're here to help you explore the best, with the best.
- Admission to Windsor Castle, St. George's Chapel and State Apartments.
- Admission to the Stonehenge, including an exclusive interactive map.
- Panoramic tour of Bath.
- Transfers to and from London in a comfortable AC coach with a professional guide and complimentary wifi.
- VOX personal Audio Headset so you don't miss a word of your live commentary
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Pick and Drop Off from Hotel
- Entry to the Roman Baths
Know Before You Go
There are three ticket variants that you may choose from in the next step of your booking. They are:
- English Tour
- Spanish Tour
- French Tour
Please choose the language you're most comfortable with having the tour conducted in.
The English tour is available daily at 8 AM, the Spanish tour is available on Mondays and Fridays at 8 AM and the French tour is available on Saturdays at 8 AM until April 30th and then on Mondays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 8 AM until October 31st. The tour is 11 hours long, including travel time to and from the attractions.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between 3-16 years of age) are available at a reduced price.
You will meet your guide at 8.00am in front of Victoria Coach Station.
By Bus: You must get off at Victoria (Stop U). The Victoria Coach station is a mere 4-minute walk from the bus stop.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email with your Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath voucher shortly. Please display your vouchers on your mobile phone along with valid photo ID and present it to your guide who will be waiting for you in front of Victoria Coach Station at 8 AM.
Victoria Coach station , London