From Airport: Day Time Minivan Transfers
The ideal option for those who prefer to travel in comfort from the airport to the city of Venice and back, these hourly minivan transfers are not only convenient but also allow you to avoid the traffic rush. Make yourself at home in a spacious minivan for a hassle-free commute to and from the airport as you drive through the City of Canals.
- This daytime airport connection allows for quick, convenient travel from Marco Polo Airport to Piazzale Roma Car Terminal (for hotels located in Venice Historical Center) as well as to hotels on the Venice Mainland, and vice versa.
- These shared minivan transports have ample space for passengers to travel comfortably along with their luggage and avoid the traffic rush, ensuring that you reach your destination in a hassle-free manner.
- These transfers accommodate your travel needs and guarantee that you are picked up and dropped off from your hotel door to the airport, and vice versa and ensure that there is minimal walking with all your luggage.
What to Expect
These day time minivan transfers are the most convenient, hassle-free way to travel from Marco Polo Airport in Venice to the City of Canals, and back! With ample room for passengers as well as their luggage, you can avoid the stress of travelling via public transport and rest assured that you will be picked up and dropped off at the airport on time.
From Marco Polo Airport in Venice
Passengers will meet a Venice Tours representative at desk no. 69, located in the Arrival Hall at the left side of the exit. Passengers will have to display their mobile ticket, after which they will be led to the minibus, which is a short, 1-minute walk from the Arrival Hall.
Passengers will share the minibus with other travellers and will be transferred - directly or with other stops - to their hotel door on the Venice Mainland or to Piazzale Roma/car terminal for hotels located in the Venice Historical Center.
- Pick up from the airport and drop at their hotels on the Venice mainland or to Piazzale Roma/Car terminal for hotels located in the Venice Historical Centre.
- Return transfers for those who have opted for it.
- Allowance for 1 piece of medium-sized luggage (79 cm x 117.5 cm or 74 cm x 88 cm or 68 cm x 70 cm or 55 cm x 33 cm) and a handbag or backpack (37 cm x 13 cm).
- Oversized luggage (85 cm x 131.5 cm), which will be chargeable.
Know Before You Go
Passengers will share the minibus with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with other stops – to their hotel door on the Venice Mainland or to the Piazzale Roma/Car terminal for hotels located in the Venice Historical Centre.
For those opting for return transfers, please provide the same name and surname given at the time of the booking or passengers will not receive the pickup information for the return transfers. The return transfers must be pre-booked and the passengers have to hand over the voucher where the return transfers service has to be clearly mentioned.
Please note that luggage porter service is not included at the pickup at the Venice hotel or at the airport.
Oversized luggage (85 cm x 131.5 cm), is chargeable at 3 EUR and shall be paid on the spot in cash only.
Please provide all relevant information about arrival/departure time and date, flight origin, flight number, and/or destination, as well as the name of the hotel where the passengers are staying at the time of booking.
The transfer is not considered private but is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
Please get in touch with Venice Tours on this number (+39 041 5202140) in the following situations:
- Passengers have missed their flight and will arrive later.
- Passengers have a long wait at the lost and found desk or are waiting for their luggage for a long time.
- If passengers are late for any other reason.
Venice Tours will try its best to accommodate passengers who are late depending on the availability of the next transfer and service.
The transfers are operational daily on an hourly basis between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM. Depending on where the hotel is located, travel time is approximately 35 minutes.
These transfers are ideal for those who have flights with arrivals between 7:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
The last transfer leaves from the airport at 8.30 PM for flights landing at or before 7.30 PM.
Passengers will be met by a Venice Tours representative at desk no. 69 located at the Airport Hall on the left side of the exit.
The minibus is a 1-minute walk (approximately) from the Arrival Lounge.
This service is not fully accessible for passengers in wheelchairs or those with mobility impairments.
These transfers have fixed departures and cannot be postponed due to flight arrivals. In the case of flight delay on arrival, passengers can catch a later transfer if it is available, and the minibus could wait for a maximum of 1 hour later than the expected arrival time.
Once a flight lands, passengers have 1 hour to reach our desk, after which then the minibus will depart. If passengers miss the service, they can take the next transfer if it is available.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile tickets will be sent to your email shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile phone to the driver at the time of boarding the minivan.
A minivan will pick you up from the airport at the time you have opted for and drop you at the hotel. Please be ready on time.