To Airport: Day Time Minivan Transfers
The ideal option for those who prefer to travel in comfort from Venice to the airport and back, these hourly minivan transfers are not only convenient but also allow you to avoid the traffic rush. Make yourself at home in a spacious minivan for a hassle-free commute to and from the airport as you enjoy the sights of the City of Canals.
- This daytime airport connection allows for quick, convenient travel from Piazzale Roma Car Terminal (for hotels located in Venice Historical Center) as well as hotels on the Venice Mainland to Marco Polo Airport in Venice, and vice versa.
- These shared minivan transports have ample space for passengers to travel comfortably along with their luggage and avoid the traffic rush, ensuring that you reach your destination in a hassle-free manner.
- These transfers accommodate your travel needs and guarantee that you are picked up and dropped off from your hotel door to the airport, and vice versa and ensure that there is minimal walking with all your luggage.
What to Expect
These day time minivan transfers are the most convenient, hassle-free way to travel from Marco Polo Airport in Venice to the City of Canals, and back! With ample room for passengers as well as their luggage, you can avoid the stress of travelling via public transport and rest assured that you will be picked up and dropped off at the airport on time.
To Marco Polo Airport in Venice
Passengers departing from hotels on the Venice mainland in Venice will be met at the hotel exit and receive confirmation of their return transfer, should they have opted for it, directly from the driver when they board.
Passengers departing from Piazzale Roma (for hotels located in the Venice Historical Center) will be required to wait for the minibus outside the Venice Tours office in Santa Croce 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Passengers will share the minibus with other travellers and will be transferred - directly or with other stops - to the airport.
- Pick up from hotels on the mainland and Piazzale Roma (Venice Historical Centre).
- Return transfers for those who have opted for it.
- Allowance for 1 piece of medium-sized luggage (79 cm x 117.5 cm or 74 cm x 88 cm or 68 cm x 70 cm or 55 cm x 33 cm) and a handbag or backpack (37 cm x 13 cm).
- Oversized luggage (85 cm x 131.5 cm), which will be chargeable.
Know Before You Go
Passengers will share their minibus with other customers and will be transferred – directly or with other stops – to the airport.
For those opting for return transfers, please provide the same name and surname given at the hotel or passengers will not receive the pickup information for the return transfers. The return transfers must be pre-booked and the passengers have to hand over the voucher where the return transfers service has to be clearly mentioned.
Passengers who bought return only tickets will have to provide a contact (e-mail or mobile) at the time of booking and will receive confirmation of the time from our office operator one day before departure.
Please note that luggage porter service is not included at the pickup at the Venice hotel or at the airport.
Oversized luggage (85 cm x 131.5 cm), is chargeable at 3 EUR and shall be paid on the spot in cash only.
Please provide all relevant information about arrival/departure time and date, flight origin, flight number, and/or destination, as well as the name of the hotel where the passengers are staying at the time of booking.
The transfer is not considered private but is shared with other guests not belonging to the same party.
Please get in touch with Venice Tours on this number (+39 041 5202140) in the following situations:
- Passengers have missed their flight and will arrive later.
- Passengers have a long wait at the lost and found desk or are waiting for their luggage for a long time.
- If passengers are late for any other reason.
Venice Tours will try its best to accommodate passengers who are late depending on the availability of the next transfer and service.
The transfers are operational daily on an hourly basis between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM. Depending on where the hotel is located, travel time is approximately 35 minutes.
These transfers are ideal for those who have flights with departures from 10:30 AM onwards.
The last transfer leaves from the airport at 8.30 PM for flights landing at or before 7.30 PM.
Passengers departing from hotels on the mainland will be met at the hotel exit. Those who have opted for return transfers will receive the confirmation time of their return transfers directly from the driver upon boarding.
Passengers departing from Piazzale Roma (from hotels located in the Venice Historical Centre) are required to wait for the driver/minibus outside the Venice Tours office at Piazzale Roma, Santa Croce 466/e-f. Please be at the pickup point 10 minutes prior to departure.
Passengers will receive confirmation time of their return transfer directly from the driver.
This service is not fully accessible for passengers in wheelchairs or those with mobility impairment.
These transfers have fixed departures and cannot be postponed due to flight arrivals. In the case of a flight delay on arrival, passengers can catch a later transfer if it is available, and the minibus could wait for a maximum of 1 hour later than the expected arrival time.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Your mobile tickets will be sent to your email shortly. You may display the ticket on your mobile phone to the driver at the time of boarding the minivan.
A minivan will pick you up from the hotel at the time you have opted for and drop you to the airport. Please be ready on time.