Boat Hop-on Hop-off 1 day tour + 5 Self Guided Walking Tours
Explore the marvellous array attractions of Venice at your own pace, as you take a self-guided walking tour through the floating city with a handy guide app! Relish an exclusive boat tour through the canal city, and discover the charm of Venice!
- Take a breathtaking panoramic tour of the Rialto and San Marco areas, guided by a mobile application where you can discover the heart of Venice as you explore each and every nook and cranny of this beautiful city!
- Relish an audio-guided cruise along the Canal Grande, the most important waterway of Venice, in 8 different languages!
- Enjoy a hop on hop off tour on Venice’s public boat transport, allowing you to visit each of the attractions at your own pace.
- Audio and written commentary of more than 120 attractions and points of interest, all available on the mobile application that will act as your guide!
- Witness the beauty of the historical areas of Arsenale and Castello, shrouded in numerous myths and legends.
- Visit the 500-year old Ghetto and catch sight of beautiful churches and paintings by Venetian artists.
- Take the tours on any day, and enjoy the freedom of being able to choose your own timings!
Explore the Districts of Venice with 5 Different Self-Guided Tours
With 5 different guided tours, you are in for one of the most complete experiences of Venice. You will have a mobile guide with you, and combined with your phone’s GPS, it will give you information about the numerous attractions in the city.
In the northernmost district, Cannaregio, you can see the Venetian Ghetto and the Santa Maria di Nazareth, a well-known church made of white stone. You can explore the Jewish Ghetto of Venice and learn about the commercial history of the city. The largest of the six districts of Venice, the Castello, has several prominent sights and buildings. The Church of Santi Giovanni e Paolo with its massive dome is one of the most popular areas. The Venetian Arsenal, which is a complex of what was once shipyards and armories is also present here. Several statues can be seen here, including that of Galileo and the State Lion of Arsenal.
Discover Some of the Most Beautiful Churches in all of Italy!
The Basilica di San Marco is one of the most prominent churches in the city. The Byzantine style of architecture and decoration is fascinating to see in person. The golden mosaic of the saints throughout the ceiling of the church is guaranteed to take your breath away. The gorgeous interiors talk about the religious and political past of Venice and the church’s connection to Constantinople. The Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari is undoubtedly the most important in the city and has numerous works of art on display. The most important of these is the Assunta, an oil painting by the eminent Italian artist, Titan, that is seven meters in height. Several marvelous statues and paintings can also be seen throughout the church, making it a must-see during your tour.
Savor a Relaxing Cruise Through the Canal City
To view the city from the water, the public boat 1 is your best bet. It is the slower boat that is generally used by the locals to move from one place to another. Put on your earphones, and the 24 descriptions will automatically begin on your mobile phone. As you pass by each of the attractions, the audioguide will give you a brief narrative about its history and significance. You will see more than 200 spectacular buildings belonging to the Doges and Venetian nobles. These were the destinations where the ships from across the world came to deposit exported exotic products. Rialto, the oldest bridge of Venice, is a sight to behold. The stone-arch bridge was constructed in the 16th century and intricate carvings and stone sculptures can be seen as the boat gets closer.
- Hop on hop off boat cruise that is valid for 24 hours.
- 5 different walking tours through Venice.
- A mobile guide to provide descriptions as you tour around the city.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off.
- Entry into the various attractions on the self-guided tour.
Know Before You Go
- The mobile application must be downloaded on your mobile phone before you begin the tour. The application will not use any data since it works only based on GPS tracking.
- The walking tours can be done on different days. The hop-on-hop-off ticket, however, is valid for 24 hours from the time of taking the first ride.
The walking tours can be taken at any time throughout the day. The hop on hop off tour is also applicable for a period of 24 hours. You can take the various walking tours on different days of the week.
The tour will not run on the 25th of December and the 1st of January.
English | Italian | German | Spanish | French
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket voucher shortly. No need to print. Please show the mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID when you get onto the boat.
For the Hop-on Hop-off tour - Embark at any boat point with public boat 1, or start anywhere around Venice during day or night. See itineraries section for more details.
The boat hop-on-hop-off ticket is valid for 24 hours after you take the first ride. The walking tours can be done on different days.