Neuschwanstein Castle Tour
Visit the enchanting Neuschwanstein Castle, the quiet abode of King Ludwig II and the muse for Disney’s Magic Kingdom. Along with a captivating tour is this fairytale castle, you will also benefit from hassle-free transfers from Munich. Your guide will also take you on a separate tour of the inner sanctums on the castle if you choose to do so.
- Enjoy hassle-free round-trip transfers from central Munich in an air-conditioned coach with a well-versed guide onboard whose commentary will give you fascinating insights into this magical getaway.
- After a 2-hour drive to the castle, you will then get to enjoy unparalleled views of the castle and its mystifying vicinity, swamped with nature at its best, at the foot of the Bavarian Alps.
- This day trip gives you an immersive tour of the castle’s vicinity and its magnificent gardens that lace the castle with the added charm.
- For an additional fee of just 14 EUR, you will benefit from skip the line entry tickets as well as a guided tour of the magnificent interiors of the castle.
Enjoy Hassle-Free Round-Trip Transfers from Central Munich
Embark on a memorable day trip to the magical Neuschwanstein Castle. After assembling at the meeting point, you will then board an air-conditioned bus or train, depending on the season. The Neuschwanstein Castle is a short 2 hour drive from central Munich. Enjoy immersive commentary onboard courtesy of your English/Spanish speaking expert guide. If you would like an audio guide to go with your tour of the castle, feel free to purchase it separately at the office before getting on to the coach.
This Day Trip Gives You an Immersive Tour of the Castle’s Vicinity
After arriving at the castle, you will have to take a short uphill 20-minute walk past the parking lot and to the castle. You may also opt to board a horse-drawn carriage to take you uphill. Your expert guide shall walk you through the Castle’s history and its former resident, King Ludwig II. Experience the sheer scale and magic of this world famous Bavarian castle that gracefully sits above the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen in southwest Bavaria. Your guides will also do a separate tour of the Castle’s interiors that you can request for on the day of your tour. For only 14 EUR, get a closer look into the inner sanctums of the castle with your guide.
Truly explore the beauty of Bavaria by visiting the world-renowned Neuschwanstein Castle. With the perfect photo ops, great vantage points and mystifying sights, this tour guarantees a magical journey.
- Bus/Train transfers from Munich.
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- A visit to the best vantage points in the surroundings of the castle.
- Advanced reservation for internal castle tour. (Optional)
Know Before You Go
- If you would like an audio guide, you may request for it at the meeting point (Radius Tours Office) before the start of the tour.
- You can also benefit from a skip the line guided tour of the insides of the castle, for an additional charge of 14 EUR.
1st May - 15th Oct and the month of December - 9:30 AM and 10:30 AM 16th October - 30th November - 9:30 AM
This tour is nine hours long, including travel time. You will return to Munich by 6:30 PM.
This tour will not be operational on the 24th, 25th, 31st Dec and 1st Jan.
This tour is available in English and Spanish.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children between the ages of 6-13) are available at a reduced price of 33 EUR. While infant tickets (children below the age of 6) are available at a reduced price of 9 EUR. Student tickets are also available at a discounted price of 50 EUR.
You must assemble at the Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34. By Subway: Get off at the Hauptbahnhof station. The meeting point is a mere one-minute walk.
This tour is wheelchair accessible, however, there are some parts of the tour that might need additional assistance such as the initial 20-minute uphill walk to the castle. You may also opt to board a horse-drawn carriage to take you uphill.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Neuschwanstein Castle Tour vouchers shortly. You may display your vouchers on your mobile phone with valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station , Munich