1 Hour Amsterdam Canal Cruise
Get onboard and cruise down the famous canal ways of Amsterdam while taking in the breathtaking architecture and design language of 17th century Netherlands. Board the cruise during the day or the evening with these flexible 60-minute cruise tickets!
- Enjoy the sights of the Dutch Capital on a delightful 1-hour cruise through the UNESCO-listed canal district in Amsterdam.
- Admire Amsterdam's treasured architecture and its charming 17-century houses lining the canals.
- Enjoy immersive audio commentary in 18 languages about the ins and outs of the city, a perfect way for first timers to explore the city.
- You may choose to cruise along the capital's canals during the day or watch the city come to life after dusk with these flexible, hassle-free tickets, allowing you to explore the city at your own convenience.
Enjoy the City's Sights on a 1-Hour Canal Cruise
The best way to take in Amsterdam is from the water, and this cruise enables you to do just that. Experience Amsterdam from the canals as you go on a 60-minute cruise covering the best parts of this historic city. Take in the Dutch Baroque architecture that spreads across the canal banks and feel the artistic expression radiate from this UNESCO World Heritage Site. On your cruise, you’ll cover not just the 17th-century renaissance age; but also the modern age 21st-century look of Amsterdam. From the Anne Frank House Museum, the historic Heritage Museum, the hallowed Westerkerk Church and the Skinny Bridge, this cruise covers it all.
This Tour is Suitable For All With a Multilingual Audio Guide
Your cruise comes with a personal audio system which offers commentary in 18 languages which are: Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Polish, Portuguese, Russian. Learn about this magical country, its past glory, and present hype; as a part of this scenic and breathtaking cruise.
Cruise Whenever You Please With These Flexible Tickets
With these convenient, hassle-free tickets, board whenever you please depending on your preferences. Board the canal cruise during the day and witness the city in all its glory or you may choose to board the cruise after dusk and see a whole different side of the city.
This one of a kind experience is perfect for Amsterdam first-timers and cruising along the canals of the Dutch capital whenever you like, is the best way to see the city come to life!
- 60-minute cruise.
- Multilingual audio guide.
Know Before You Go
- Summer season (March 22 - October 28): Daily frequent departures from 09.00 - 22.00 h. You may board at any time during the day.
- Winter season (October 29 - March 21): Daily frequent departures from 09.30 - 21.30 h. You may board at any time during the day.
- These cruises depart every 30-minutes.
- Note: Between 29th of November 2018 up to the 20th of January 2019, no canal cruises are available after 4:00 PM (last departure).
Spanish | Thai | Turkish | Catalan | Chinese | Dutch | English | French | German | Hebrew | Hindi | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Arabic | Polish | Portuguese | Russian
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets (children below 13 years of age) are available at a reduced price of €8. Children below the age of 4 enter for free.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
I feel like my trip to Amsterdam just wouldn't be complete without my taking a cruise. I was right. And I am glad I took im
What I loved most was the sheer number of attractions we visited and learnt about on our audio guides, in just an hour!
No matter how many days you travel around the city, it is just a whole different feeling, when you are cruising past them on these luxury boats.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Amsterdam 1 Hour Day/Evening Canal Cruise vouchers shortly. You may display your voucher on your mobile phone with valid photo ID the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets. After which, you must ensure you are present at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure.
To get to the box office/ticketing counter, proceed to the Lindbergh Tour and Travel office located at Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam to redeem your mobile vouchers for physical tickets. You will have to go to the start point of the cruise on your own. The meeting point is three minutes away by walk. The meeting point is at Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Ticket Redemption Centre
Lindbergh Office, Damrak 26, 1012 LJ Amsterdam
How To Find
• The ticketing office is located at the corner of the building next to the 'intertoys' building. The office is directly opposite the Rederij Plas Rondvaarten boarding point.
• Your boarding point is near Lovers Cafe on Prins Hendrikkade 25.
Rederij Plas Rondvaarten
Lovers, Central Station, Amsterdam