Emirates Palace Guided Tour with Coffee
Discover one of the most luxurious buildings in the world, and a sign of the exuberant lifestyle of the Emirates. Visit one of the largest hotel complexes in the world, with its own 1.3 kilometer private beach and marina. Relish coffee at one of the most beautiful cafes located inside the palace.
- Learn about the life in the most luxurious hotel of the Emirates as you are taken around the attraction by a professional guide.
- Enjoy coffee from one of the best cafes in the world, situated in the luxurious interiors of the palace.
- Relish a visit to the massive gardens, pools and beach of the Palace, and witness a vast array of vivid colors, from the blue of the sea to the golden sand and greenery.
- Get mesmerized by the sheer grandeur and opulence of the 3.9 billion dollar structure!
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience by just showing the mobile voucher at the tiket counter before entering the attraction.
- Get an exclusive view of what’s behind one of the most successful hotels in all of Abu Dhabi!
Experience the very best of Abu Dhabi
Boasting of several of the fanciest and most exuberant man-made structures in the world, the Emirates serve as the perfect tourist destination. The Emirates Palace is perhaps the most grand hotel in the entire city, and is where the royal and noble families stay whenever they visit Abu Dhabi. You will be taken on a guided tour around the attraction.
Witness breathtaking Islamic architecture and design!
The first thing that will strike you is the incredible hue of the exterior of the Emirates Palace. The aim was to depict all the various shades of sand of the Arabian desert. Depending on the amount of sunlight, the palace seems to have a slightly different tinge. The interiors are lavishly decorated with marble and gold being used throughout the structure. There are 114 small domes spread throughout and one main dome at the center. The Islamic style of architecture is apparent throughout, with geometric patterns dominating the various domes. In particular, the symmetric and balanced dome above the lobby is eye-catching.
Conclude your tour with some fresh Arabic coffee!
At the end of the tour, you can sip some of the finest Arabic coffee at the restaurant. It serves as the perfect way to conclude the exciting tour through one of the most extravagant hotels in the world. As soon as the coffee touches your lips, you will feel refreshed, and ready to go for another tour of the palace. At the end of the tour, you will have some insight into the royal life in Abu Dhabi.
Know Before You Go
The tour takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.