Tickets to Cathedral of Seville
Visit Seville Cathedral, the world's largest gothic church and renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site. Marvel at the largest altarpiece in the world and the chapels dedicated to the many saints and important figures associated with this cathedral that adorn the walls. Climb up the La Giralda and experience unparalleled views of the city.
- Explore the crown jewel of Seville, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and a must-see for its immaculate gothic architecture that's bound to leave you spellbound.
- Inside the glorious Seville Cathedral, sits the largest altarpiece in the world as well as the keys that were presented to Fernando by the Moorish and Jewish communities.
- You will also be able to climb the graceful La Giralda, the majestic Moorish minaret that now functions as the cathedral's bell tower.
What to Expect
Explore Seville Cathedral, one of the most impressive sacred sites in Spain, with this skip the line tour. The largest gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world, Seville Cathedral was recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
Seville Cathedral has a long and unusual history. According to popular legend, construction began in the early 15th century, over the area where the Aljama Mosque once stood after it had been re-conquered by the Christians. On this tour, you'll get to see the cathedral's huge interior with a central nave and four lavish side aisles. Don't forget to check out the world's largest and rich altarpiece that is housed here. The keys that were presented to Fernando by the Moorish and Jewish communities when they surrendered to him are also housed here.
As you explore the vast cathedral, make note of the side walls that are lined with chapels dedicated to the many saints and important figures associated with this cathedral. Also noteworthy are the beautifully intricate and priceless collection of stained-glass windows in the interiors of the cathedral. And last, but definitely not least, climb to the top of La Giralda, the majestic Moorish minaret that now functions as the cathedral's bell tower, and take in gorgeous views we guarantee you won't forget for years to come.
Marvel at the largest gothic cathedral in the world!
The cathedral's overwhelming interiors with a central nave and four lavish side aisles is bound to leave you spellbound.
These exquisitely stained glass windows are one of the highlights of the cathedral that you just can't miss!
Behold the largest altarpiece in the world!
- Access to the Cathedral of Seville.
- Tower access.
Know Before You Go
Once the ticket has been validated, it is possible to leave the premises and then re-enter.
Entry to the cathedral is timed and is for a duration of one hour. Slots are available at 11:30, 12:30 and 13:30 respectively.
The Cathedral is wheelchair accessible. However, people with reduced mobility can not climb the Giralda tower. It is forbidden to climb with wheelchairs.
- Animals are not allowed to enter the premises, except in the case of assistance dogs.
- Taking pictures with a tripod is not allowed Inside the premises, except in the case of previously accredited people.
- Photographs and video recordings may not be reproduced, distributed or marketed for commercial purposes without the Hon. Cabildo's permission.
- It is recommended that people with vertigo, claustrophobia, anemia, a tendency to dizziness, heart problems and/or respiratory problems do not climb the Giralda.
- Children under 14 can visit the Giralda always accompanied by an adult.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Cathedral of Seville voucher shortly. Please carry a printed copy of your voucher and exchange it for your physical tickets at the ticketing counter, with valid photo ID.
Cathedral de Sevilla, Seville