90 Minutes Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Tour by The Yellow Boats
Discover the beauty of Abu Dhabi with a full-fledged experience of the city from a different perspective. Relish a 90-minute cruise that will take you past spectacular landmarks of Abu Dhabi, with ample opportunities to take the perfect photograph!
- Begin the tour from the magnificent Emirates Palace, and take a comprehensive cruise along Abu Dhabi.
- Get a chance to see other iconic landmarks, such as the Presidential Palace, Al Maqtaa Bridge, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center, Al Maqtaa Fort, and the Royal Palaces.
- With a chance to display the mobile voucher, enjoy a hassle-free experience as you redeem your tickets.
- Witness the wonders of Abu Dhabi from a new perspective in the Persian Gulf.
- Relish a relaxed and laid-back tour of the Abu Dhabi, away from the heat and traffic of the city, and relish the photo opportunities!
- Savor incredible sights of the renowned Abu Dhabi skyline from the perfect vantage point in the sea!
Discover the Most Iconic Landmarks of Abu Dhabi!
Your tour will begin at the Emirates Palace Marina. Numerous yachts and ships can be seen docked here, and the serene atmosphere is quite calming. You will plenty of chances to take pictures of this gorgeous palace hotel. The private marina of the Emirates Palace can also be seen. The spectacular Presidential Palace will also be seen during the tour. The white marble attraction is an eye-catcher and makes for a breathtaking sight. The Grand Mosque is another one of the iconic attractions of Abu Dhabi that one must not miss. The largest mosque in the UAE, it is visited by more than 41,000 people during Eid. The boat will pause for a few moments, and you will be able to catch unforgettable views of this architectural wonder.
Relish an Unmatched Experience in the Sea
The best way to escape the high temperatures of Abu Dhabi is to get away from the city center. The boat ride through the Persian Gulf offers the best opportunity to explore the beauty of the seaside metropolis while enjoying the respite from the unrelenting heat. Be sure to bring along your best cameras, since the lighting is perfect for taking some unforgettable photographs of the landmarks. If there are sufficient people in the group, a private charter that can accommodate up to 10 people can also be taken for an exclusive experience of Abu Dhabi.
- 90 Minute Boat Tour
- Photo opportunities
Know Before You Go
The tour runs on all days of the week and departs at 12 PM and 4 PM daily.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children aged between 5 and 12 will be allowed to enter with a reduced ticket.
- Children below 5 years can join the tour by paying the child rate if they are over 15 kg for safety reasons.
Please wear comfortable clothing, since the weather is quite sunny and temperatures are generally high.
Tour is not fully wheelchair accessible for this with impaired mobility.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Redeem Your Ticket
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show this on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID before the tour commences.
The Yellow Boats, Emirates Palace Marina - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.
Emirates Palace Marina, Abu Dhabi