Explore the famous Royal Chapel and Cathedral on an immersive 2-hour guided tour. These fine examples of Gothic and Renaissance architecture give you fascinating insights into the region's historical vibrance.
- Enjoy an exploration of the historical significance of Granada on the two-hour guided tour of the Royal Chapel and Cathedral.
- Visit the largest funerary in Spain, the burial place of the Catholic Monarchs, Isabel and Fernando and marvel at the beautiful Carrara marble mausoleums of the Royal Chapel.
- Explore the first Renaissance cathedral in Spain and the second-largest cathedral of the country.
- You will also visit other spots of local interest like the charcoal store and the silk market.
After you meet your guide at the designated meeting point, you will make your way to the Royal Chapel, the burial place of the Catholic Monarchs, Isabel and Fernando. Your guide will give you insights into the conquest of the Catholic monarchs and their legacy with the multitude of artwork donated by the Queen Isabel of Castilla that sit inside the Royal Chapel. You will also visit the Granada cathedral, the first Renaissance cathedral in Spain and the second-largest cathedral of the country. You will marvel at an interesting collection of artwork by important artists like Alonso Cano. After which, you will go on to explore other spots of local interest like the charcoal and silk market. After your tour, you will be taken back to the meeting point.
- Entry to the Cathedral of Granada.
- Entry to the Royal Chapel.
- Two-hour guided walking tour.
- Bilingual Official Guide.
- Hotel transfers.
- Food and beverage.
Know Before You Go
This tour is available every Saturday.
- From 15th March to 14th October - 5:00 PM
- From 15th October to 14th March - 4:30 PM
This tour is not operational from the 9th to the 17th of April, as well as the 24th & 25th of December.
Live bilingual guide fluent in Spanish and English.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Historic Granada voucher shortly. Please carry printed copies of your voucher and display it at the meeting point with valid photo ID. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour departs.
Granada City Tour Office (Acera del Darro 3, 18010, Tel no: 664475661).
How to Get There
Board the SN1 or the SN4 and get off at the Catedral stop. The meeting point is a seven-minute walk from the bus stop.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.