Skip the line Seville Cathedral Tour
Visit Seville Cathedral, the world's largest gothic church and renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site. Skip the line at the entrance and enjoy a guided tour of this fascinating area with a professional bilingual guide where you will explore a monument that is as magnificent as it is sacred.
- Visit this well-known UNESCO World Heritage site that's one of the most popular attractions in Spain.
- Enjoy fast track access to Seville Cathedral and avoid the long queues at the entrance.
- Learn about the history of the cathedral and how it came to be so celebrated from a professional bilingual guide who speaks both English and Spanish.
- Climb to the top of the cathedral's bell tower, La Giralda, for magnificent views of the cathedral and surrounding areas.
Explore Seville Cathedral, one of the most impressive sacred sites in Spain, with this skip the line tour. The largest gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world, Seville Cathedral was recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987.
Seville Cathedral has a long and unusual history. According to popular legend, construction began in the early 15th century, over the area where the Aljama Mosque once stood after it had been re-conquered by the Christians. On this tour, you'll get to see the cathedral's huge interior with a central nave and four lavish side aisles. Don't forget to check out the world's largest and rich altarpiece that is housed here. The keys that were presented to Fernando by the Moorish and Jewish communities when they surrendered to him are also housed here.
As you explore the vast cathedral, make note of the side walls that are lined with chapels dedicated to the many saints and important figures associated with this cathedral. Also noteworthy are the beautifully intricate and priceless collection of stained-glass windows in the interiors of the cathedral. And last, but definitely not least, climb to the top of La Giralda, the majestic Moorish minaret that now functions as the cathedral's bell tower, and take in gorgeous views we guarantee you won't forget for years to come.
- Skip the line at the entrance to Seville Cathedral.
- Guided tour of the cathedral.
- Professional bilingual tour guide.
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
- The tour is about 1.5 hours long.
- The tour begins at 11:45 AM.
- The tour is available on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday. From November 1st onwards, the tour is available from Monday to Saturday.
The tour is available only till October 2018.
English | Spanish
The Cathedral is wheelchair accessible. However, people with reduced mobility can not climb the Giralda tower. It is forbidden to climb with wheelchairs.
- Animals are not allowed to enter the premises, except in the case of assistance dogs.
- Taking pictures with a tripod is not allowed Inside the premises, except in the case of previously accredited people.
- Photographs and video recordings may not be reproduced, distributed or marketed for commercial purposes without the Hon. Cabildo's permission.
- It is recommended that people with vertigo, claustrophobia, anaemia, tendency to dizziness, heart problems and/or respiratory problems do not climb the Giralda.
- Children under 14 can visit the Giralda always accompanied by an adult.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile device and display it at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Monument of the Immaculate Conception at Plaza del Truinfo. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure.
How to Get There
Get off at Ponce de León station. Walk west for about 13 minutes till you get to Plaza del Truinfo.
Your voucher is valid only for the date and time on the voucher.
Monument to the Immaculate Conception, Seville