Elbphilharmonie, Speicherstadt & HafenCity Tour
Enjoy a tour around the plaza with a tour guide whose engaging commentary would get you up close and personal with the most premier concert hall in Germany, the Elbphilharmonie! This tour also includes guided tour through the historic Speicherstadt and parts of modern HafenCity.
- With a local expert by your side, get a chance to visit Germany's most premier concert hall and learn about the Elbphilharmonie's genesis and special features of the concert halls.
- Enjoy spectacular views atop the Elbphilharmonie with access to the Plaza's terrace, overlooking the vibrant Hamburg port.
- You will get the chance to visit the famous Speicherstadt, an urban wonder widely renowned for being the largest warehouse district in the world and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- Discover more about fascinating attractions like the Magellan Terraces and the Maritime Museum, before heading to HafenCity.
- The tour will be conducted by the guide in German only.
After assembling at the meeting point in front of the Elbphilharmonie, you will make your way to the Plaza. You will then make your way to the plaza's terrace to enjoy the impressive view around the Elbphilharmonie. Your guide will show you the vibrant Port of Hamburg, the landing bridges, the Michel and HafenCity. You are guaranteed some great Hamburg stories and photo opportunities.
You will then continue your tour through the Speicherstadt. You will also get the chance to visit the miniature wonderland, the Hamburg Dungeon, the coffee roasting house and the boiler house. Followed by the famous Magellan Terraces and the Maritime Museum. Enjoy the maritime art and stories of conquerors and seafarers by marveling at the world's largest private collection of its kind. After which, you will finally make your way to the traditional harbor of HafenCity.
- Skip-the-line entry to the Plaza.
- Licensed German Tour Guide.
- 2.5-hour walking tour.
- Entry to the concert halls.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
Timings and Availability
The plaza is open daily from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
This tour is available daily at 10:00 AM. This tour is two and a half hours long.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or refunded.
Three for the price of one is nohing short of amazing!!!!
Best guided tour!! We learnt everything there is to know about this UNESCO World Heritage side and the rich history of all important places.
I expected an entry into the concert hall! sdly its excluded! not worth it for me
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Elbphilharmonie, Speicherstadt & HafenCity Tour vouchers shortly. Please download and display your vouchers on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
In front of Hanseatic Trade Center, Am Sandtorkai 74, 20457 Hamburg, Germany.
How to Get There
The closest stop to the meeting point is the Am Kaiserkai (Elbphilharmonie). The meeting point is a 1-minute walk from the stop.
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Treffpunkt, Am Sandtorkai 74, 20457 Hamburg, Hamburg
- This tour does not include visiting the concert halls. Special concert hall tours are only offered by the Elbphilharmonie itself and are not included in the "normal" city tours as rehearsals and performances take place during the day. These special tours should be booked months in advance as the demand is very high.