Walk of Art, Prado + Reina + Thyssen Museums
Visit three of the most emblematic museums in Madrid and embark on an artistic exploration like never before! Explore the ‘Golden Triangle of Art’, which includes the Thyssen Bornemisza, the Prado and the Reina Sofia national galleries, with a local expert!
- With this art tour, you will get the chance to get up close and personal with artistic expression through the ages with a bilingual guide by exploring the famed ‘Golden Triangle of Art”.
- The Thyssen Bornemisza is the second largest private collection, after the British Royal Collection. With more than 1,600 paintings from the 13th-20th centuries, one can explore the depths of artistic expression through the eras.
- In the famed Museo Nacional del Prado, or the Prado Museum, you will get the chance to view over 20,000 works of art made by artists ranging from the Renaissance period all the way to Picasso's era.
- The Reina Sophia Arts Center gives you the chance to marvel at 20th-century art and stroll through the halls shrouded by works of Picasso, Dali, and many more prominent artists.
This 7-hour tour shall begin at the meeting point, where you will meet your local art expert. After assembling at the meeting point, you will head straight to the Prado Museum to begin your artistic exploration. You will learn about the museum’s history as you walk around admiring the vast array of artwork. After an immersive walking tour of the Prado Museum, you will make your way to Madrid’s Reina Sofía Museum. You will admire the work from some of Spain’s finest 20th-century artists, including Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí. After a quick lunch break, you will then make your way to the Thyssen Museum. You will discover the highlights of the vast history of Spain’s art and works from some of the most renowned artists in Europe from the 13th to the 20th century.
- Entry to the Prado National Museum.
- Entry to the Reina Sophia Arts Center.
- Entry to the Thyssen Bornemisza.
- Bilingual guide.
- Hotel transfers.
Know Before You Go
This tour will commence at the meeting point at 9:45 AM. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins. This art tour is 7 hours long.
This tour is available only on Fridays and is operational from April 1st to October 31st.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
Very enjoyable afternoon spent at the gallery, I was absolutely blown away by how large it was. I pre booked tickets which saved queuing. Nice cafe.
I'm not generally one for art museums, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. It took maybe 3 hours to go around and got to see some works by the likes of Dali, Monet, Picasso and more. Definitely worth the trip!
Definitely need more than a couple of hours here. Too much to see. Absolutely take a guide with you that knows the art and artists. It's super helpful. Expect to be annoyed by kids
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Walk of Art voucher shortly. Please carry a printed copy of your voucher and display it along with valid photo ID at the meeting point,
Velazquez Statue, Paseo del Prado, s/n, 28014 Madrid, España.
How to Get There
The closest bus stop is the Prado Museum bus stop, the statue is situated in front of the Museum.
These vouchers are valid only for the date and time of booking.
In Velazquez Statue, Paseo del Prado,28014, Madrid