Walking Tour + Fast Track Guided Tour to Sagrada Familia with Passion Tower Access
Delve into the movement that changed Barcelona’s fate and explore Sagrada Familia, known to be Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece, on this skip the line guided tour. With access to the tower of the Passion Facade, you will get a chance to marvel at the unparalleled views of the beautiful city of Barcelona.
- Truly understand the symbolism behind Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece and other significant buildings with this 6 hour guided walking tour of the most emblematic spots in Barcelona.
- Delve into the Modernist movement, a movement that changed the fate of the city that led to Barcelona being the holy grail of all architectural magnificence.
- Bypass the long ticket lines and head straight to the Sagrada Familia on this skip the line guided tour of Antoni Gaudi’s masterpiece.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the beautiful city of Barcelona with exclusive access to the top of the tower of the Passion Facade.
This 6-hour guided walking tour of the best architectural wonders of Barcelona and the modernist movement is the best way to introduce yourself to the iconic Catalan movement. Your guided tour begins at the designated meeting point near Hotel Suizo, where you will meet your tour guide.
This walking tour allows you to explore the rich architectural heritage of the city and truly understand the significance behind the modernist movement that changed the face of Barcelona. Visit the most important Modernist buildings in Barcelona, many of them listed by UNESCO as World Heritage Sites. You will get a chance to visit Casa Batlló, Casa Asia, Passeig de Gràcia, The Eixample district, and much more! The tour will include free time for lunch and your guide will recommend some great places, tourist or local.
Explore the rich ornate decorations of the Sagrada Familia and understand the workings of Antoni Gaudi’s mind, the Catalan architect behind this iconic monument. Marvel at the stained glass windows of varying hues paint the insides of the church with a fairytale-like glow, like a palace straight out of Tolkien’s Lothlórien.
Casa Batlló | Casa Asia | Passeig de Gràcia | The Eixample district | Casa Amatller | Casa Comalat | Sagrada Familia
- 6-hour guided tour.
- English speaking official tour guide.
- Priority Access to Sagrada Familia.
- Access to the tower of the Passion Facade.
- Entry to surrounding monuments.
Know Before You Go
This guided tour is six hours long. The tour is available daily at 10:30 AM.
Entry for children below the age of 3 is free. Entry for children between the ages of 3-10 is at a discounted price. Individuals above the age of 10 pay full price.
To pay your respects to the Holy family, you must be appropriately covered to enter this sacred monument. No tank tops, strapless shirts, short shorts or sandals will be accepted. You will be denied entry if this dress code is not adhered to.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive your Gaudi´s Modernism & Sagrada Familia with Passion Tower Access Walking Tour vouchers instantly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point. Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
Jaume I, Metro Exit in front of Hotel Suizo. Look out for the red umbrellas!
These tickets are valid only for the date and time of booking.
Jaume I Metro Exit in front of Hotel Suizo, Barcelona
- For safety reasons, children younger than 6 cannot go up the towers and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- For safety reasons, people with reduced mobility and those whose ability to move around or interact with their surroundings autonomously and safely is limited by any sort of visual impairment may not visit the towers.
- The lifts in the towers will be closed in adverse weather conditions including strong winds and/or rain.