Tour Bernabéu + Tapas Bus
Enjoy a visit to the famous Santiago Bernabéu stadium and skip the line at the entrance to the Real Madrid Museum, where you can visit the trophy room, field, dressing rooms, and more. Top off your visit to the stadium with a Madrid Tapas bus tour with iconic views of the city.
- Enjoy a tour of Santiago Bernabéu, Real Madrid’s official stadium, and skip the line at the entrance to the Real Madrid Museum.
- Explore the stadium with a football lover and expert guide and get keen insights into how it functions and its interesting history (Guides are only included for tour groups that have 20 or more guests).
- Get a chance to see where your favorite Real Madrid players prep for home games as you explore the dressing room and revel in the glory of past victories with a visit to the trophy room.
- Touch the pitch where iconic players like Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo play throughout the year.
- Enjoy in comfort the best views of Colón Square, Plaza Castilla, Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, España Square and Puerta del Sol, the center of the country.
- Experience Spanish gastronomy like never before with the Tapas menu aboard the tour bus.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Santiago Bernabéu has been Real Madrid’s home stadium since 1947. With a seating capacity of 81,044, it is one of the world’s most famous football stadiums and has hosted many international matches such as the European Cup / UEFA Champions League, the 1964 European Nations Cup and even the 1982 final of the FIFA World Cup. Santiago Bernabéu is also the first ever European stadium to host both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Champions League.
The Madrid Tapas bus tour will take you past the city's most iconic neighborhoods and avenues, accompanied by an aunthentic Spanish tapas menu.
Hop aboard the Madrid Tapas Bus that will take you on a panoramic guided tour of all the key hotspots in Madrid that you cannot miss, accompanied by a delectable tapas menu. Our expert guide will enlighten you on the history of Paseo de la Castellana, the Puerta de Alcalá roundabout and the Retiro Park. Marvel at the incredible skyscrapers in Plaza Castilla and drive past the beautiful streets in Madrid's city center. Your tapas bus tour will end at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium.
Skip the Line at the Real Madrid Museum
Should your tour group have more than 20 guests, an expert football guide will meet you at the entrance to the stadium and lead you through the entire tour while engaging you with interesting facts and information about Santiago Bernabéu. Begin your tour of Real Madrid’s home ground with a visit to the Real Madrid Museum. Relive the club’s glorious moments from the past at the trophy room as you learn about the history of this famous stadium. Move on to the dressing room, where the players prep before any matches on their home ground. After a tour of the museum, you will be led on to the football pitch itself. Step into the shoes of Ronaldo, Bale or Ramos as you take a tour of the field where your favorite players practice the beautiful game all year round!
- Panoramic guided route by comfortable modern bus through Madrid.
- Tapas tasting with a drink during the tour.
- Bilingual Spanish and English guide on the bus.
- Extensive schedule for the customer
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to Santiago Bernabéu.
- A professional bilingual guide at the stadium if the tour group has more than 20 guests
- Tips (optional).
- Hotel transfers.
- Food or beverages not described in the inclusion points or description.
Know Before You Go
Madrid Tapas Bus Tour
- The tour is one-and-a-half hours long.
- The tour begins at varied times. Please choose a time for the tour at the time of the booking.
- Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Meeting Point and Schedules
Calle Ferraz, Templo de Debod, in the bus stop, Madrid.
10:30 AM | 12:00 PM | 1:30 PM | 4:00 PM | 5:30 PM
Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, in the bus stop, Madrid.
11:00 AM | 12:30 PM | 4:30 PM | 6:00 PM
Iberian ham | Cheeses from La Mancha | Paella | Spanish omelette | Migas from Extremadura
Beef hamburger in brioche bread with cheddar cheese and chicken fingers | Soft drink or water
Santiago Bernabéu Tour
- The tour is four hours long.
- The tour begins at 11:00 AM.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your ticket up to 6 days in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please download it onto your mobile phone or take a print out as per your convenience so you can display it at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
- Calle Ferraz, Templo de Debod bus stop, Madrid.
- Estadio Santiago Bernabéu bus stop, Madrid.
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time on the booking.
Box office 10 of the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Paseo de la , Madrid