Santiago Bernabéu Tour + Gourmet Lunch
Enjoy a visit to the famous Santiago Bernabéu stadium and skip the line at the entrance to the Real Madrid Museum, where you can visit the trophy room, field, dressing rooms, and more. Finish your football tour of Madrid with a gourmet menu and views of the field from an fantastic vantage point at the Real Café Bernabéu.
- Enjoy a tour of Santiago Bernabéu, Real Madrid’s official stadium, and skip the line at the entrance to the Real Madrid Museum.
- Explore the stadium with a football lover and expert guide and get keen insights into how it functions and its interesting history (your guide is conditional upon the size of your tour group being larger than 20 people).
- Get a chance to see where your favorite Real Madrid players prep for home games as you explore the dressing room and revel in the glory of past victories with a visit to the trophy room.
- Touch the pitch where iconic players like Gareth Bale, Sergio Ramos and Cristiano Ronaldo play throughout the year.
- Top off the tour with a delectable lunch with brilliant views of the pitch out over the stadium and field.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Santiago Bernabéu has been Real Madrid’s home stadium since 1947. With a seating capacity of 81,044, it is one of the world’s most famous football stadiums and has hosted many international matches such as the European Cup / UEFA Champions League, the 1964 European Nations Cup and even the 1982 final of the FIFA World Cup. Santiago Bernabéu is also the first ever European stadium to host both the FIFA World Cup and the UEFA Champions League.
Skip the Line at the Real Madrid Museum
Should your tour group include more than 20 guests, an expert football guide will meet you at the entrance to the stadium and lead you through the entire tour while engaging you with interesting facts and information about Santiago Bernabeu. Begin your tour of Real Madrid’s home ground with a visit to the Real Madrid Museum. Relive the club’s glorious moments from the past at the trophy room as you learn about the history of this famous stadium. Move on to the dressing room, where the players prep before any matches on their home ground.
Time for the Pitch and the Gourmet Lunch!
After a tour of the museum, you will be led on to the football pitch itself. Step into the shoes of Ronaldo, Bale or Ramos as you take a tour of the field where your favorite players practice the beautiful game all year round! After exploring the stadium to your heart’s content, settle down for a delicious gourmet meal at Real Café Bernabéu, which offers you brilliant views of the stadium in its entirety.
- Skip-the-line entry tickets to the Santiago Bernabeu.
- Professional bilingual guide if tour group has more than 20 people
- Gourmet lunch with great views at Real Café Bernabéu.
- Tips (optional).
- Hotel transfers.
- Food or beverage for children under three years.
Know Before You Go
- The tour is four hours long.
- The tour begins at 11:00 AM.
- Please be present at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
The gourmet meal at Real Café Bernabéu is available in two options.
Rocket and Mascarpone Salad | Tomato Carpaccio with Pesto | Homemade Ham Croquettes
Iberian Pork Steak with Roquefort Sauce | Sea Bass in Shrimp Sauce and Quinoa Sautéed
Coffee | Water | Glass of Wine | Beer | Soft Drink
Pasta | Burger | Fried Eggs
Chocolate Cake | Ice Cream
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel your ticket up to 6 days in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your tickets shortly. Please download it onto your mobile phone or take a print out as per your convenience so you can display it at the meeting point on the day of the tour.
Box office 10 Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Paseo de la Castellana (Door 7), 28036 Madrid, Spain.
How to Get There
Get to Rafael Salgado. Head towards Paseo de la Castellana via Calle Rafael Salgado. Turn left onto Paseo de la Castellana and walk till you reach Tour Bernabéu.
Your tickets are valid only for the date and time on the booking.
Taquilla 10 del Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, Paseo de la Cast, Madrid