Toledo Half Day Tour by Bus
Head to Toledo, the city frozen in time, on this exciting guided tour. Explore the Church of Santo Tome and marvel at the legendary painting ‘The Burial of the Lord of Orgaz’. Travel to Toledo and back in a comfortable VIP-class bus.
- Travel from Madrid to Toledo and back in a comfortable bus on this exclusive half day trip!
- Explore the magnificent Santo Tomé Church and marvel at El Greco's most famous masterpiece El entierro del conde de Orgaz (The Burial of the Count of Orgaz).
- Explore the Sinagoga de Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue building in Europe still standing.
- Learn more about the famous and oldest Jewish Quarter and Mirador del Valle which offers you an unparalleled view of the city.
Board your luxurious bus in Madrid and head to the ancient city of Toledo. You will be accompanied by your guide who will give you a brief account of the city and the reason for its fame before you begin the walking tour. After crossing the wall, your tour will begin right at the centre of the city, the Plaza de Zocodover. Look around the iconic square before heading further into the city.
You will get a chance to visit both the Palace of Justice and the Cathedral of Toledo. Admire the unique architecture that was inspired by both Gothic and Mudejar styles. The tour includes entry to the Church of San Salvador. You will get to explore its interiors and witness the impressive painting, ‘The Burial of the Count of Orgaz’ by El Greco. Your guide will tell you a lot about each of these beautiful sights and also about Toledo’s rich tradition of weaving. You can visit some of the small shops and buy a few souvenirs before getting on the bus back to Madrid.
- Luxury double-decker bus travel from Madrid to Toledo and back.
- Entrance to the Church of Santo Tome to view the “The Burial of the Lord Orgaz”.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour.
- Professional guided walking tour by the hand of our local guide during 1.30h with an audio guide in 6 languages
- Food & drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Know Before You Go
Toledo Half Day Tour by Bus: The tour runs daily at 9 AM and 12 PM and is not available on 25th December and 1st January. Please ensure you reach the meeting point at least 15 minutes prior to departure. The duration of the tour is about 5 hours.
This is a bilingual tour and is available in English and Spanish.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You can cancel the ticket up to 48 hours before the tour for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation along with a voucher shortly. Please download and display your voucher on your mobile phone at the meeting point.
Plaza de España, Tourist Bus Stop, in front of number 7
How to Get There
Take the metro, and get off at the Plaza de Espana stop. The meeting point is a 2-minute walk from the stop.
This tour is valid for the date and time selected during booking.
Plaza de Espana, Madrid