Squares and Fountains Tour with the Trevi Fountain Gem
- Take a tour of the Baccacia Fountain and the Spanish Steps, well-known for being featured in the Audrey Hepburn-Gregory Peck film, Roman Holiday.
- Marvel at the magnificent Fountains of Neptune and the Fountain of Four Rivers in Navona Square.
- Top off your tour with a visit to the Trevi Fountain. Don’t forget to throw in a coin or two and make a wish!
Your tour will begin at the entrance of the Accademia Nazionale di San Luca, quite close to the Piazza di Trevi and the Trevi Fountain. Marvel at this legendary fountain and follow the tradition of throwing a coin into the fountain to ensure a future visit to Rome. The next stop on the itinerary is the Barcaccia Fountain. Visit some of the cozy cafes and boutiques around the monument before climbing the Spanish Steps. Explore the church of Trinità dei Monti before heading to the elegant Piazza Navona Square. This bustling square is the life of the city. It is famous for the Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi and the Fontana del Nettuno. Admire the works of Bernini as you walk around the square. At the southern end, the Fontana del Moro adorns the Piazza Navona Square. This exquisite fountain is truly worth a visit, and a fitting conclusion to your walking tour of the city.
Squares and Fountains Tour with the Trevi Fountain Gem Key Inclusions
- Piazza di Trevi, Trevi Fountain
- Piazza di Spagna, Baccacia Fountain
- Church of Trinità dei Monti
- Piazza Navona - Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi, Fontana del Nettuno, Fontana del Moro
- Local guide
- Walking tour
- Optional gratuities
Know Before You Go
- The tour is available on all days of the week.
- The tour is about 1.5 hours long (approximately).
- The tour departs from the meeting point at 11.00 am. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- In front of the entrance to the Accademia Nazionale di San Luca in Piazza Accademia di San Luca, 77.
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour commences.
- The maximum number of people on each tour is 10.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes for this tour.
- The tour is available only in English.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a partial refund.
You will receive an email with your Squares and Fountains Tour with the Trevi Fountain Gem voucher shortly. Please download it on your mobile phone take a print out of it to show it at the designated spot in order to begin your tour.
Redeeming Your Ticket
We highly recommend that you take a print out of your voucher confirmation and ticket as it contains helpful information such as details about the meeting point and useful maps. You could also download the same on your mobile phone and show it to the tour guide at the designated meeting point before you begin the tour.
Your ticket is valid for the date and time of the booking only.