Buckingham Palace tickets with 24 hrs Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
Savor a hop on hop off experience of London, allowing you to enjoy the numerous attractions of the historic city at your own pace. Get an exclusive entry into the world-famous Buckingham Palace, the most notable landmark of London. With over 60 stops around the city across four different routes, enjoy a comprehensive tour of London.
- Discover the city and its attractions with a live English speaking guide accompanying you on one of the routes.
- Enjoy a glimpse into the culture and history of London with an audioguide available in 11 languages.
- Explore the interiors of the Buckingham Palace, a crown jewel of London, and venture through its lavish rooms and massive 42-acre garden.
- With a hop on hop off ticket, choose your own timings to visit the various monuments and tourist spots of London.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
London is one of the oldest cities, steeped in history and is home to hundreds of attractions. It is the perfect tourist hub, and is one of the most visited cities in the world, attracting millions of tourists around the world. Some of these famous monuments include the Big Ben, a massive tower holding a huge clock. It is considered to be the national timepiece of England. The London Eye, a massive riverside observation wheel is another iconic landmark that is often portrayed in media. The Tower Bridge, perhaps the most famous bridge in London has two huge observation towers at either end and is a stunning spectacle from many parts of the city.
The city also has several extensive parks, including Hyde Park, a huge green space that also contains the Diana Memorial Fountain and Serpentine Lake. Trafalgar Square is one of the most famous squares in the world and contains several statues, fountains, works of art and the towering Nelson Column in the center. The Buckingham Palace is home to the British Royal Family and is the most visited attraction of the city. Other famous attractions include the Palace of Westminster and Westminster Abbey, which are part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
With the hop on hop off ticket, you will have the chance to visit the attractions of your choice over a 24 hour period. With the freedom to explore the city as you like, you can explore the monuments and tourist spots at your own pace. There are five routes and almost 60 stops, giving you a chance to see nearly all of London’s famous monuments. The Essential Route includes an English speaking guide and will take you through some of the most important spots in London. The hop on hop off ticket also includes boat rides, allowing you to catch sight of London from a different perspective. You will be treated to stunning panoramic views of London, and it is guaranteed to be an experience unlike any other!
Admire the splendid State Rooms that contain timeless paintings from the Royal Collection. Many of the rooms in the palace are used for official ceremonies and daily activities of the royal family, and you will get an opportunity to visit some of these rooms. You will also get a chance to walk through the 42-acre garden of the Buckingham Palace. With over 350 types of wildflowers present, the garden is often described as a walled oasis in the center of London. When you see it firsthand, you will understand why!
Round off your London vacation with a free walking tour once you choose between the two on offer, not to mention a free tour of London by Night, which takes you past the most iconic landmarks in the capital city like St Paul’s Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament, the London Eye and more, all lit up in the dark as you get fascinating insight into them via audio commentary!
- Entry to Buckingham Palace
- 24 Hour Hop On Hop Off Ticket
- Free Walking Tour
- Free WiFi aboard the coach
- River Thames boat ride valid for 24 hours
Know Before You Go
This tour is only available until September 30th.
Buckingham Palace Timings
You must arrive at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria, located at 4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 9SH, to collect your tickets to the palace. Please arrive by 10:15 AM and you will be escorted to the Palace by tour staff so you may enter by 10:45 AM.
Visits to the palace last for an average of 2½ hours.
Hop On Hop Off Bus Routes
You have unlimited usage of the routes for 24 hours from when you first board a bus. You can join the tour from any of the 60 stops on the routes below. Each of the stops will be clearly signposted Golden Tours Hop on Hop Off/London Tour Bus. For your convenience, there is a stop outside the entrance to Buckingham Palace but in case you don't want to board there, below are all the different routes you can hop on and off from:
- The Essential Tour (Blue route): Covering all the main Central London sights, this route includes a live English speaking guide. See Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral and so much more.
- The Classic Tour (Red route): Covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter.
- The Grand Tour (Orange route): This route passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as many other Central London sights.
- The Pick Up/Drop Off Route (Yellow route): Operating in the morning, this route travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London.
- The Thames Route (Lilac Route): This route will take you to the doorstep of London’s most iconic landmarks and locations around the heart of the Thames including Parliament Square and St James’s Palace.
Hop On Hop Off River Cruises
You have unlimited usage of the boats between Westminster and St Katharine's Pier for 24 hours from when you first board a boat.
You can choose between the following walking tours:
-The Royal Walking Tour including the Changing of the Guards- Operates daily, departs from GTVC Leicester Square (11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP) at 10 AM and ends at Westminster Abbey by 12 PM. - The Beatles London Walking Tour- Operates daily, departs from GTVC Leicester Square (11a Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0EP) at 1 PM and ends at 3 PM.
London By Night Tour
This tour departs from Stop 7, Piccadilly, Tourist stop, Hyde Park Corner at 6 and 6:30 PM. It also departs from the Golden Tours Visitor Centre in Victoria at 7 and 8 PM.
Restrictions and Notices
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route so be sure to check out the attractions thoroughly as you won’t be allowed to revisit them.
- Photography and filming are allowed for private use only and only in the Palace Gardens.
- This tour is not meant for individuals with impaired movement.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Redeem Tickets
You will receive an email with your Tour voucher instantly. Please take a printout of your voucher to the Golden Tour Visitor Centre, located at #4, Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, where you can redeem your printout for your tickets.
How To Get There
Walk from the tube station towards Victoria coach station (in the opposite direction to), Buckingham Palace. Before you reach the coach station, you will see the 'Colonnade Walk' on the left. Enter the walkway and turn left at the Subway sandwich store; the visitor centre is behind the fountain.