Royal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour and Entrance to Buckingham Palace
Experience the very best of London as you take a relaxing ride in the open through the historic city. Catch sight of numerous attractions and savor their incredible architecture and beauty. With a professional guide by your side, you can revel in the history and culture of each of the landmarks, and understand their significance.
- Explore one of the most stunning cities in the world, as you take a cycle ride around London.
- Witness the magnificent Buckingham Palace, with an exclusive entry into this iconic landmark.
- Savor incredible sights of some of London’s finest monuments, such as the Big Ben, Westminster Abbey and the Houses of the Parliament.
- Revel in a comprehensive tour led by an expert guide, and visit the lavish Ball Room, the Throne Room and the State Rooms inside the Buckingham Palace.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
London is one of the leading global cities of the world and is the largest financial center of the world. It is considered as a cultural capital of the world and is renowned for its history, culture and host of eye-catching monuments around the city. The site which comprises the Westminster Abbey, the Palace of Westminster and St. Margaret’s Church is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Buckingham Palace is one of the most iconic attractions in the world. Numerous museums, libraries, galleries and other cultural institutions can be seen throughout the city, making it a popular destination for international visitors.
You will begin your adventure at Waterloo and ride through the picturesque cycle paths of London. You will see Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens, a sanctuary of serenity and peace. You will then reach the famous Princess Diana Memorial Statue, where the tour will take a small break. Next up is a ride to the venue of the wedding of Prince William with the Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton, the world-famous Westminster Abbey. Located just to the west of the Palace of Westminster, the abbey makes for a stunning sight. The north entrance of the abbey is in the typical Gothic style, with a large rose window and an intricately designed nave. Numerous gargoyles can be seen lining the massive church, and the splendor of the structure will make you understand why the church is such an iconic landmark of London. With an expert guide by your side, you will learn about a number of stories and other pieces of history during the bike ride.
Finally, you will get a chance to visit the Buckingham Palace. You will also get a chance to enter the Palace and see the State Rooms. Each of the 19 rooms are exuberant and lavish, and you can see them filled with paintings, chandeliers and fine porcelain. You will also walk through the famous golden staircase as you explore this attraction, and will finally head out into the 42-acre garden. The massive gardens in front of the principal facade of the Buckingham Palace are lined with flowers of various colors and a vast variety of wildlife and are an iconic part of this famous location. It serves as the perfect balance of natural beauty amidst this man-made wonder.
- Bike tour of London
- Bike helmet
- Hire of standard or electric bike (depending on variant selected at the time of booking)
- Entry into the Buckingham Palace
- Professional guide
Know Before You Go
- Standard Bike: You can tour London on a standard bike, and explore the historic city!
- Electric Bike: You can tour London on an electric bike, with a small electric motor attached to it, allowing you to have a comfortable journey.
This tour is available daily at 10 AM until September 30th, with the check-in time being 15 minutes prior to the departure time.
Buckingham Palace is open to the public from 9:30 AM to 7:30 PM from July 21st to August 31st, 2018 and from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM between September 1st and September 30th.
Visits to the palace last for an average of 2½ hours. You must visit the Palace on the same day, after your bike tour.
Restrictions and Notices
- Guests must be at least 14 years of age in order to take part in this tour.
- Guests must be able to ride a bike to participate.
- The bike route is subject to change without notice depending on road closures and events in London
- For safety reasons, pushchairs are not permitted in the State Rooms. They must be checked in and reclaimed at the exit. Baby-carriers are available for loan.
- A one-way system operates along the entire visitor route so be sure to check out the attractions thoroughly as you won’t be allowed to revisit them.
- Photography and filming are allowed for private use only and only in the Palace Gardens.
- This tour is not meant for individuals with impaired movement.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
The stunning Westminster Abbey is even more splendid up close. The intricate architectural marvel is breathtaking. Leaves no doubt as to why it is such an iconic landmark.
The bike tour really helps you feel at one with the place, as you zip through the streets of London and take in the beauty of this iconic marvel!
The Princess Diana Memorial, Westminster Abbey, the Buckingham Palace in all its glory, a walk through the famous garden- if this isn't your complete London experience, I don't know what is!
You will receive an email confirmation with your Royal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour and Entrance to Buckingham Palace ticket voucher instantly. Please take a printout of your voucher and present it along with a valid photo ID at the Golden Tours Visitor Centre before the commencement of your bike tour.
After your bike tour, please exchange your voucher for tickets at the Buckingham Palace Ticket Office (Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1A 1AA, UK), where some queuing time should be expected. You will be offered the option to enter at 2:45 PM, 3:15 PM or 4:15 PM. Choose the time slot most convenient for you and redeem your tickets accordingly. The Ticket Office is located next to the Ticket Holders’ Entrance on Buckingham Palace Road.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre – Waterloo, Unit 31 Elizabeth House, York Road, London SE1 7NJ
The Royal Parks and Palaces Bike Tour and Entrance to Buckingham Palace tickets are only valid for the date and time selected while booking.
Golden Tours Visitor Centre Waterloo, Unit 31 Elizabeth House, York Road, London