Mazzano Romano: A full-day Market Tour and Cooking Class
Unwind in the quaint medieval village of Mazzano Romano, away from the hussle of the big cities. Learn the know-how’s of Italian cuisine with your one day cooking class with a local expert!
- The drive to Mazzano Romano is quite the scenic route as you transition from the hussle of Rome to the quaint medieval village of Mazzano Romano.
- At Mazzano Romano, you get the chance to learn from a local expert, as well as learn about accompanying wines with the dishes you learn how to cook.
- You also get to indulge in several tastings and learn everything you need to know about Italian cuisine that you will retain long after your holiday.
You will meet at the designated point at 8:30 AM, where you shall be driven to the quaint village of Mazzano Romano. You will be taken on a walking tour where your local expert shall introduce you to the history and culture of Mazzano Romano. You will get the chance to take in the beauty of this Roman dweller’s escape. On your walking tour, you will be taken to the local marketplaces and several stores. Your local expert shall give you a day long cooking lesson and give you insider information about Italian cuisine. The cooking lesson focuses on skill and technique to make a wholesome Italian meal. This experience is perfect for people of all ages and gives everyone the chance to live and eat like a Roman.
- A cooking class
- Ingredients used to make your dishes
- Drive to and from Mazzano Romano
- Hotel pick up and drop off from the meeting point
Know Before You Go
This tour is available at 8:30 AM, depending on availability
This tour lasts for approximately 6 hours, from 8:30 AM to 3:00 AM.
This tour is available only in English.
You will meet your guide at 8.30 in front of Regis Hotel (Via Vittorio E. Orlando 3)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 48 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your voucher will be emailed to you in 30-45 minutes. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Regis Hotel, Via Vittorio E. Orlando 3, Rome