Best of Rome Night Walking Tour with Wine and Appetizers
Enjoy ‘La Dolce Vita’ as you journey through the best of Rome visiting the most iconic sights like the Trevi fountain, The Spanish Steps, The Pantheon and more!
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour tour that takes you on a journey through time as you take a stroll in the historic center, marvelling at several iconic sites.
- Well versed local guides will tell you the stories behind the sights, pointing out the little details you wouldn’t notice on your own.
- Take a few minutes to soak in ‘La Dolce Vita’ while you indulge in traditional Italian treats like gelato, coffee, or aperitivo!
First things first, you will meet your guide and the rest of the group at Piazza di Spagna. After you’ve familiarized yourself with the group, you shall begin your tour by strolling around the historic center of the Eternal city. Be swept off your feet by Rome’s unparalleled charm at dawn, as you visit the iconic sites like the Spanish steps, Trevi Fountain, the Pantheon, and much more. Coupled with great commentary provided by your local expert, you will get the chance to get up close and personal with the tales of ancient Rome. Local guides will tell you the stories behind the sights, pointing out the little details you wouldn’t notice on your own. With a very relaxed pace, you will able to discover more about Rome and its fascinating history. You also get to enjoy a coffee, gelato, or aperitivo break during the tour in one of Rome’s famous piazzas.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Audio headsets where appropriate
- Traditional Italian treat: gelato, coffee, or aperitivo!
- Hotel transfers
Know Before You Go
This tour is available at 3:30 PM and 7:30 PM daily.
This tour lasts for approximately 2.5 hours.
This tour is available only in English.
You will meet your guide at the Piazza di Spagna.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 72 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
- You will receive your mobile voucher instantly.
- On the day of the experience, head to meeting point and display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a photo ID to begin your tour.
Piazza di Spagna, Rome