Food Tour in Prati - Uncover Culinary Gems and Italian Culture
Explore the white collar district of Prati with two local hosts as they take you on a journey through its sweeping avenues, elegant buildings and food that will entice you.
- Enrich your culinary experience with this tour as it takes you to a mix of older and newer landmarks that serve local delicacies.
- Sample and savour several dishes at the wide range of tastings offered on this tour.
- Your local guides shall give you insider information on preparing the right way and all you need to know about Italian cuisine.
- With small groups, the experience is more personal and gives you an insider perspective on local tastes.
- You shall visit a fresh market where you'll get to sample high-quality olive oils at reasonable prices, wines, cheeses, pizza and gelato.
After familiarising yourself with the tour group and your guides at the designated meeting point, you will head out on foot to the beautiful neighbourhood of Prati. With plenty to taste and delight your senses, you will be ushered into the Prati district, the elegant, art nouveau neighborhood that is the stomping grounds for business oriented professionals. Prati’s proximity to the Vatican, Castel Sant'Angelo and other central points of interest in Rome, makes it one of the most eclectic and international-friendly residential areas.
You will get the chance to indulge in some Arancini, cannoli, coffee from a bar that's been opened since 1919. You shall visit a fresh market where you'll get to sample high-quality olive oils at reasonable prices, wines, cheeses, pizza and gelato. You will also visit a mix of old and new stores to enrich your culinary experience.
- All tastings at the marketplace and stores
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
This tour is available at 11:00 AM or 11:30 AM, depending on availability
This tour lasts for 3 hours.
This tour is available only in English. Basic Spanish and Malay are also available.
You will meet your guide at a bookstore, Medichini Lepanto (Via Marcantonio Colonna 68/70). It is right outside Lepanto Metro Station on the A line. If you're coming from the metro station, take the exit leading you to Viale Giulio Cesare/Marcantonio Colonna on street level.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 48 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.