Ride the Duck
- The tour mixes fun, music, and history into an interactive experience like no other
- See the best of land and sea on this highly recommended experience
- From land you will cover ATT Ballpark, Union Square, Little Italy, Chinatown, Ghirardelli Square, North Beach, Fisherman’s Wharf, SOMA, South Beach, The Ferry Building, The Transamerica Pyramid, Financial District
- From water you will see City Skyline, San Francisco Bay Bridge, McCovey Cove
- If you ask nicely, you could drive the Duck if you want
This sightseeing tour is an exciting ride on the amazing land-to-water convertible duck boats. Ride through the historic streets of San Francisco and splash down and cruise the famous McCovey Cove. Bonus is your entertaining captain onboard!
- Tour admission ticket
- Food & drinks
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display a digital copy of the same at the venue.
2766 Taylor Street, Next to Applebees Entrance, San Francisco
Two hour tour time includes half an hour buffer to arrive at venue and board the Duck and a 1.5 hour tour
Please share names of all guests in the Hotel Name or Address section at checkout