Cooking Lesson in the Roman Countryside
Explore the Roman countryside while you dwell into the world of Rome’s culinary goodness with tastings and immersive masterclasses. You tour will take you to the quaint and ancient countryside of Mazzano Romano, where you will learn everything from the appetizers to the first course, second course, and dessert. The chef will teach you the preparations of a delightful, traditional Italian meal.
- Explore the Roman countryside as the tour takes you to the delightful village of Mazzano Romano.
- You shall meet and learn from a local chef who shall teach you the trick of the trade for making a sumptuous 4-course Italian meal.
- You will get a chance to visit a farm or a country side market where the chef will provide you with tips and tricks on how to select the best quality ingredients tailored for your meal.
- From picking the right ingredients, matching meals with suitable wines to making three types of pasta, this tour will give you the best hands-on experience on Roman cuisine.
- After class, you can sit back, relax and enjoy your creations with some lovely Italian wine.
To start your tour, meet up with the group and your guide at the designated meeting point, After which, you will head out in a mini van to the quaint ancient village of Mazzano Romano. You will be taken to a lavish garden where your guide shall explain the importance of selecting quality ingredients to make the perfect Italian meal.
You will then head back to the villa and meet your chef who shall walk you through the intricacies of making a traditional Italian meal, including three different types of pasta! This takes place in a fully equipped Roman kitchen and your chef shall walk you through making a delightful 4-course Italian meal. Additionally, you will also learn how to match dishes with appropriate wines. This experience will include all tastings and after the class, you can sit back and enjoy a wholesome lunch at the quaint Roman countryside. In the afternoon, you will be taken back to Rome.
- Cooking Lesson
- Transport to the Countryside from the meeting point
- Lunch with beverages
- Transport to and from the meeting point
Know Before You Go
This tour starts at 8:30 AM and lasts for a duration of 5 hours.
Tour departs from Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office, via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95 (nearest Metro Stop: Line A - Repubblica). We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to departure.
Don’t wear your best shoes since you’d make your way to lavish gardens or a local farm during the first half of your tour.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 72 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Gray Line Rome Office, Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, Rome