Rome Tiramisu & Gelato Making Tour
Reach into the world of Italian desserts as you learn how to make authentic tiramisu and gelato. This hands-on experience will give you everything you need to make an impressive Italian meal back home for your friends and family.
- This immersive 2-hour tour will give you the chance to experience the world of gelato and tiramisu with the help of a local food connoisseur
- This tour is shared with only five other participants, therefore giving you quite the exclusive peek into the world of Italian desserts
- You can taste your own gelato and tiramisu after the class and keep these recipes for later
Learn how to make the two Italian desserts that are known and loved worldwide - tiramisu and gelato. A local pastry chef will give you a detailed introduction to the world of Italian desserts and you will be taught how to make the two from scratch. You will start off with a class on tiramisu which will be held at an authentic laboratory of a real tiramisu shop owned by a professional Chef. You will be taught the importance of choosing the right ingredients to make some really impressive tiramisu. Soon after, your gelato session begins, where you start off with a delightful gelato tasting. You will learn how to make water-based gelato which is an italian artisan sorbet with fresh, seasonal fruit.
At the end of the lesson you’ll have samples of your tiramisu and gelato. You will also receive the recipes to make them again for your family and friends when back home.
- 2-hour gelato and tiramisu masterclass with local food connoisseur
- All ingredients to make the two desserts
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Know Before You Go
The tour commences at 4:00 PM on a daily basis.
The meeting point is in Via dei Pettinari 43, at the "Punto" gelato shop. We recommend showing up 15 minutes before tour starting time.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancellations that are 72 hours prior to departure are fully refundable.
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.