Delve into iconic Italian cuisine with this masterclass that gives you quite the hands-on experience with making traditional Roman pizzas. Feast on what you’ve prepared and discover your inner pizzaiolo!
- This 90 minute class is tailored to give you the tricks of the trade which shall give you the necessary skill to make traditional Roman pizzas.
- A Fabiolous chefs will guide you through the art of preparing pizza dough from scratch, explain techniques and tips on making the best dough, and teach you how to dress your pizza properly.
- A rolling pin souvenir shall be given to you to commemorate this Italian expedition!
Embark on a culinary journey as you learn the art of making traditional Roman pizza by a local chef. The class commences at the famous That’s Amore Restaurant, a stone’s throw away from the Trevi fountain. Here, you shall meet your fellow classmates and your friendly Roman chef. This 90 minute class is perfect for all ages! You will learn how to make pizzas from scratch; from making the perfect dough to dressing your pizzas well, all courtesy of our local Roman chefs. You’ll be given your own ingredients in order to top the pizza with whatever you please and you are welcome to experiment with various recipes.
After the class, you get to taste the fruit of your labor with a drink and enjoy the rest of the evening with your classmates.
- Cooking Lesson
- Ingredients to make your own pizza
- Soft drink, Wine or Water
- Rolling pin souvenir
- Pick up and Drop off
Know Before You Go
This tour operates daily and starts at 5PM and ends approximately at 10PM at the restaurant
The meeting point is at That’s Amore Restaurant in via in Arcione 115, Rome. Ensure you are present 15 minutes before the class commences.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
This tour can be cancelled within 72 hours from departure date
Your voucher will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Amore restaurant, Arcione 115, Rome