I Love Rome: 24 Hour - Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour with Audio Guide
Witness the splendor and majesty of the ancient city of Rome with its incredible attractions whose beauty remains untouched. Discover the sights of Rome from a unique perspective aboard a charming Hop-On Hop-Off double-decker bus. An audioguide will keep you informed about each of the attractions, giving you an insight into their history, so you get to learn and explore!
- Board double-decker buses from any of the stops on this route and easily redeem your e-ticket upon boarding.
- Hop on and off at your leisure as many times as you’d like for the entire 24-hour duration of your ticket.
- Learn about Roman wonders with a multilingual audioguide while you enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views from either the upper or lower deck of the bus as per your choice.
- Buses run at intervals of 15 minutes so you don't ever have to wait for too long!
- Free WiFi on board and a detachable roof to operate in all weather conditions for a worry-free experience!
- To further enrich your experience, take advantage of the free map of the Bus Routes, which you can view here.
Explore Rome with these Hop-On Hop-Off tickets that let you board and get off at any of the stops on the route as often as you like! You will have the chance to explore each of the attractions on the route at your own pace and, with numerous bus stops present around town and buses departing every 10-15 minutes, you'll never have to wait too long. Conveniently explore major sightseeing attractions such as the Colosseum, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Barberini, Piazza Venezia, Circo Massimo, and The Vatican.
Your 24-hour ticket is an excellent way to see the entire city if you're pressed for time. From the comfort of your seat atop the open deck bus, you’ll get endless panoramic views and photo ops of Rome’s top attractions without having to worry too much.
View a full map of the Bus Route here.
- Unlimited Hop-On Hop-Off access for 24 hours
- Multilingual audio headset (8 languages)
- Sightseeing across key attractions in Rome
- Hop-on hop-off map of Rome
- One disability access seating per bus
Know Before You Go
April - October:
First run at 8:30 AM, last run at 6:40 PM
November - March:
First run at 8:30 AM, last run at 4:55 PM
Please note: The first run will depart from Termini Station (stop #1). Buses run daily at a frequency of 10/15 minutes.
You may board any of the pink double-decker buses from any stop. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
The hop-on hop-off buses follow one route with 9 stops:
- Stop #1: Termini Station
- Stop #2: Santa Maria Maggiore
- Stop #3: Colosseum - Purchase entrance tickets here.
- Stop #4: Circo Massimo
- Stop #5: Piazza Venezia
- Stop #6: Vatican City & Castel Sant’Angelo
- Stop #7: Fontana di Trevi (except Saturdays after 3:00 PM, Sundays and bank holidays)
- Stop #8: Via Ludovisi & Via Veneto - Purchase entrance tickets here.
- Stop #9: Piazza Barberini
Rome is a lively capital city and therefore political events, demonstrations and celebrations can disrupt the itinerary at any time, especially during special events, holidays summer and at weekends. There may be delays, reduced frequency and route alterations due to traffic congestion and road closures.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Use Your Ticket
You will receive your ticket via email. Bring a printout of your ticket and easily redeem your bus pass from the driver upon boarding one of the double-decker sightseeing buses. You may start your tour from any of the 9 stops on this route.
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the first usage. The ticket is activated upon your first ride and will be valid for 24 hours starting at the time of that ride.