20 Minute Helicopter Tour - Including Heliport Fees
Explore the length and breadth of New York with this magnificent 20-minute helicopter tour of the city that will allow you to see some of the most iconic landmarks that make up the skyline. See the best that New York has to offer in a completely unique way!
- Make the most of this 20-minute helicopter tour of New York City that lets you see the sights in a way that most tourists never get to experience.
- Take in spectacular aerial views of some of the city's most notable attractions that you can only do with this tour, like George Washington Bridge, Yankee Stadium, and the Palisades Cliffs.
- Your friendly and professional pilot will be giving live commentary during your tour, which you can enjoy as you sit back and marvel at the sights.
- Statue of Liberty
- Ellis Island
- One World Trade Center
- 9/11 Memorial
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Battery Park
- Wall Street/Financial District
- Empire State Building
- Chrysler Building
- Madison Square Garden
- Times Square
- U.S.S. Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum
- Central Park
- Columbia University (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
- Grant's Tomb (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
- George Washington Bridge (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
- Harlem and Harlem River (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
- Bronx & Yankee Stadium (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
- Palisades Cliffs (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
- Spuyten Devil Bridge (not included in 15 Min. Tour)
What to Expect
Once you hop into your luxury helicopter at the Downtown Manhattan Heliport, you will set off on your stunning, 20-minute aerial tour of the city. Your route will first take you past the Governer's Island, right adjacent to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty, which has been a welcoming beacon to visitors to the New World for over a century!
Cruise up the length of Manhattan until you get to the impressive George Washington Bridge before making your way back and, while doing so, getting a closer look at iconic parts of the city. Marvel at the architecture of the United Palace Cathedral and Trinity Church as well gazing in awe at the arena that can hold up to 50,000 screaming fans, Yankee Stadium. Enjoy an intimate view of the Chrysler and Empire State Buildings and Times Square, practically synonymous with New York itself. Get a closer look at the U.S.S. Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum and admire the organized chaos that is Chelsea Piers. Soar past the West Village and Tribeca before you can examine Ground Zero and see the 9/11 Memorial, in remembrance of the day that changed the city forever.
You will then make your way back to the heliport, having experienced New York in a way that most people never get to!
- 20 Minute Shared Helicopter Ride
Know Before You Go
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport.
- You may be asked to check-in all handbags.
- A security screening (pass via a metal detector) may also occur before your flight.
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.
In the next step of the booking, you'll have to choose between different time slots during which your flight will take place. Please choose the one that suits you best. Your flight will be confirmed for a time that is between these hours. Heliport fee is included. The options are:
- 9 AM-12 PM
- 12 PM- 3 PM
- 3 PM- 5:30 PM
Flights run from Monday-Saturday only since New York city flight regulations prohibit flights on Sundays.
Timings are indicative, actual flight timings are subject to weather conditions and availability. Please reach the heliport 30 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
Please note that, for security reasons, flights will not be operational on days/times when games at Yankee Stadium are occurring at the same time or if the President of the United States is visiting New York.
Departure Location and How to Get There
Downtown Manhattan Heliport 6, 6 E River Bikeway, New York, 10004
If you're coming by Subway, you can take lines 1 and 2 to South Ferry, line 3 to Wall Street, lines 4 and 5 to Bowling Green and line R to Whitehall Street and line J to Wall Street.
If you're driving, take Exit 1 off the FDR.
If you're coming by bus, take M1, M6, M15 to South Ferry
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How to Redeem My Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to you shortly. You can show the mobile voucher at the ticketing counter. Please carry a valid Photo ID for identification.