Go Card Las Vegas: 2, 3, 4 & 5 Day Pass
With the Go Card Las Vegas Pass, exploring a city needn't be like venturing into the unknown. With free, one-time access to over 30 attractions in Las Vegas, including Madame Tussauds and the Hoover Dam, the Go Card Las Vegas Pass is literally your ticket to the city! You can choose to use the pass between 2-5 days and avail free, one-time access to the attractions listed. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Go Card Las Vegas Pass.
- Get access to a select number of attractions in Las Vegas.
- With the Go Card Las Vegas Pass, you can choose from 30 available attractions such as the Stratosphere Observation Deck, V - The Ultimate Variety Show and the Mob Museum that you can visit over the span of 2, 3, 4 or 5 days.
- The Go Card Las Vegas Pass gives you free, one-time entry to over 30 attractions over the course of the number of days listed on your choice of pass, saving you up to 60% on entrance tickets had you purchased them separately at the gate.
- Visiting the first attraction will activate your Go Card Las Vegas Pass. The pass is then valid for a period of 30 days from activation, so you can space out your sightseeing experience comfortably with the extended validity.
- The Go Card Las Vegas Pass comes with an online guide and printable PDF that include useful maps and key information about the attractions. The guide is available in several languages, including English, Dutch and Mandarin.
About Your Go Card Las Vegas Pass
Las Vegas in the palm of your hand... Sounds like a distant dream? Not anymore, with the ultimate Go Card Las Vegas Pass that allows for free, one-time access to over 30 attractions in the city over the course of the number of days covered by your pass! Choose from the 2, 3, 4, or 5-day pass, depending on which your pass is valid for consecutive days (and not spaced out 24-hour periods).
The Go Card Las Vegas Pass is fantastic at saving you both time and money. Most of the attractions included in the pass don't require pre-booking, so you can simply turn up with your Go Card Pass and enter promptly!
Is This Pass Good For Me?
If you’re a tourist in Las Vegas or an avid traveller looking to save some money, then this pass is ideal for you. Not only do you get to choose from an exhaustive list and range of attractions, but the month-long validity of the pass from first use will allow you to comfortably plan and explore the city. It is no wonder that the Go Card Las Vegas Pass is a top-seller among both tourists and locals alike.
Here are the advantages of the Go Card Las Vegas Pass:
You get to visit multiple attractions with the same ticket. The pass is valid for a year from the day of purchase, and after its first usage, is valid for a month. Since you have a 30-day period to make use of the pass, you can space out your travel and plan your travel itinerary in advance.
Using the Go Card Las Vegas Pass is completely hassle-free. Your pass will be emailed to you and you may choose to either take a print out of it or simply save it on your phone. Just display the e-ticket or a printed ticket at any of the designated spots at the attractions listed and enjoy swift and easy entry.
The biggest advantage of the Go Card Las Vegas Pass is the savings. The pass lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. With specific partnerships and deals, the Go Card Las Vegas Pass promises to be an affordable alternative for travellers to Las Vegas.
Here's a brief breakdown of the potential savings you could avail with the Go Card Las Vegas Pass:
The Go Card Las Vegas Pass - 3-Day Pass (adult): $239.00
Individual prices at the gate:
Madame Tussauds Las Vegas: $29.95
Hoover Dam Tour - Half Day: $59.99
Blue Man Group Show Ticket (Premium Attraction): $151.48
REAL BODIES at Bally's: $32.95
The Mob Museum: $30.95
VEGAS! THE SHOW: $116.61
Stratosphere Observation Deck + VIP Access: $30.00
CSI: The Experience: $31.50
Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar: $28.00
Total (Without the Go Card Las Vegas Pass): $511.43
The Go Card Las Vegas 3-Day Pass is worth $239.00. This a saving of almost 53%.
Go Card Las Vegas Pass Key Inclusions
Premium Attractions (Only Available with the 3, 4 and 5-Day Passes): With 3, 4, and 5-Day Passes, get free admission to your choice of one of these attractions. Choose after you buy your pass, then make your reservation as soon as you can.
- Grand Canyon Tour
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Tour
- Blue Man Group show ticket
- Richard Petty Driving Experience
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- High Roller Observation Wheel at the LINQ: Daytime Pass
- VEGAS! THE SHOW
- Hoover Dam Tour: Half Day Tour
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Big Bus Las Vegas Standard 1-Day Tour
- Eiffel Tower Experience at Paris Las Vegas - Daytime Ticket
- Stratosphere Observation Deck Plus VIP Access
- V - The Ultimate Variety Show
- CSI: The Experience
- Marvel Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N.
- Señor Frogs: One-Hour Open Bar
- The Mob Museum
- Las Vegas Monorail 24-Hour Pass
- REAL BODIES at Bally's
- Zombie Burlesque
- The Mentalist
Know Before You Go
Your pass is valid for up to 1 year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated when you use it at the first attraction, after which it is valid for consecutive days as specified by your choice of pass.
The Go Card Las Vegas Pass is available in 4 variants. Each variant lets you choose a specific number of days on which you can choose to visit any of the attractions listed with this pass with free, one-time access. In the next step of the booking, please choose between 2, 3, 4 or 5 days for your choice of pass.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This pass cannot be cancelled. However, you may return a non-activated pass within 30 days from the date of purchase for a full refund.
How to Redeem Your Go Card Las Vegas Pass
You will receive an email confirmation with your Go Card Las Vegas Pass shortly. Download the pass on your mobile device or print it out according to your own convenience and display your voucher at any of the attractions included in your pass to get free access.
You can activate your pass for a year from the date of purchase. The pass is activated upon the first usage, and once the pass has been activated, you have 30 days to use the same before it expires.
Madame Tussads , Las Vegas