Burj Khalifa + Modesh World
Plunge into the vibrant and cheerful world of Modhesh, inside the towering World Trade Center. Also get a chance to visit one of the greatest architectural wonders created by man, the Burj Khalifa. The perfect destination for people of all ages, the eight massive halls will surely have something that catches your eye.
- Experience unparalleled joy and delight, and let loose the child within you.
- Ride, skate, sing, dance, zipline and explore the Modhesh World, located in the Burj Khalifa.
- Discover a huge range of activities and performances, including bumper cars and treasure hunts.
- Witness the splendor of the Burj Khalifa, soaring into the sky as far as the eye can see.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world, standing at more than 800 meters in height. There are a total of 163 floors, of which 154 are usable, and 9 are maintenance floors. It is an icon of the UAE and is famous across the globe. It was constructed with the goal of bringing international recognition to Dubai and the UAE. Modhesh World is a children-focused entertainment and activity center and is a yearly event that occurs during the summer months in Dubai. It has been an annual affair for 19 years, and Modhesh has become an unofficial mascot for the summer season in the UAE. Numerous family and kid-based attractions are present, with new activities, performances, and attractions being added every year. The indoor location serves as the perfect solution to the scorching hot summers of the UAE.
The Burj Khalifa is an astonishing piece of engineering, and it makes for a spectacular sight. As you look up, the towering structure seems to stretch endlessly into the sky. The sheer size of the building will leave you surprised, and the building is even more impressive than in pictures and videos. As you reach level 112, you will be transported to a place of fun and joy, Modhesh World. This family outing is sure to surpass anything you might have seen before, owing to its unique theme and atmosphere. You can catch panoramic views of the city from here, while you see the colorful character across the room. The indoor summer destination is the perfect respite from the merciless summer heat.
For kids, it is the ideal location to play around and have fun, with numerous novelties that are sure to catch their eye. You can bounce around on trampolines, enjoy colliding into others on bumper cars, play video games on arcade machines, play foosball and pool, and many more! The amusement park is perfect for kids. The park provides some fun activities, and respite from the unrelenting summer heat. Several live shows will take place on the stage, and a lot of entertaining acts and games will keep you completely occupied. You can also buy some delicious treats and snacks that are commonly associated with an amusement park, such as cotton candies, crepes and ice cream (not included in ticket). At the end of the day, you will have had an unforgettable experience in the tallest building on Earth!
- Admission tickets to 124th and 125th Floors
- Ticket to Modhesh World
- Pick-up and drop-off services to hotel
Know Before You Go
Monday to Sunday - 10 AM to 11 PM
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you're inside, you can stay for as long as you like. People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 10 AM to 11:00 PM and tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
Keep in Mind
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 4 days in advance for a full refund.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. No need to print. Please display the same on your mobile phone at the ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Enter the Burj Khalifa via the Dubai Mall, Lower Ground Level. Display the voucher at the will-call ticket counter located at the At The Top entrance on the lower ground level of the Dubai Mall.
Burj Khalifa -1 Sheikh Rashid Blvd. Etihad - 1Jumeirah S, Dubai