Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour With Skip The Line Tickets
Discover the artworks of Uffizi Gallery with a professional guide and learn the stories, styles, and themes that the artworks revolve around. Marvel at paintings, sculptures and much more with your guide providing rich insights into them.
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery, which allows instant access to the museum.
- Enjoy 90 minute guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery from a professional guide
- See the legendary works of prolific painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giotto and many more!
Why Visit Uffizi Gallery with a Guide
Explore the oldest art gallery of Florence - The Uffizi Gallery. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art.
Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding the painting and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying.
Your Guided Uffizi Tour Experience
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Skip the line tickets
- Professional guide
Know Before You Go
- The Gallery is open Tuesday through Sunday from 8:15 AM - 6:50 PM. This guided tour takes place at 3:15 PM. The Gallery is closed on Monday.
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour at the meeting point for your tour
The tour starts at the "My Tour" Office on Via de' Martelli, 33r, where you will meet your guide.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- You will receive your voucher immediately. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- The meeting point is the "My Tour" Office on Via de' Martelli, 33r.
My Tour Office,, Via Martelli 33 Rosso, Florence