California Academy of Sciences
- 90 meter glass dome Amazonian jungle
- One of the world’s biggest digital planetariums
- Unique natural history museum - marvel at dinosaur skeletons
- Aquarium with thousands of species of fish and corals
- See scientists and educators at work and ask questions
- Never a dull moment- unique shows, talks, and experiences happen year round
The California Academy of Sciences is a stunning museum with love for science at its core. Simulated Amazonian forests, Dinosaur fossils, African penguin feeding, a planetarium, aquarium, and natural history exhibits await you here, all under one roof.
- One general admission ticket inclusive of aquarium, planetarium, and natural history museum
- Access to shops and picnic spots in the Academy
- Child friendly environment
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 3 visit for free
- Food and drink - you may bring your own or buy at the Academy
- Special guided tours at the museum
Was very impressed with your customer service.
We got some really good deals.
You will get an email confirmation. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco
- Your ticket is valid for the entire day
- Museum timings: Mon-Sat 9:30 am to 5 pm, Sunday 11 am to 5 pm
- All students must carry a valid student ID to the venue for verification
- Free entry for infants 3 and below
- Planetarium passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. We recommend you plan your visit accordingly as these tickets do sell out quickly.
Other experiences similar to California Academy of Sciences