Escorted Entry to Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill Package
Explore the marvels of Ancient Rome with this unique ticket that allows. Entry to the Colosseum, the Roman Forum with the assistance of a host who will help you navigate access. Save time (up to 2 hours at peak times) and money on this experience and discover the jewels of the city, and its breathtaking monuments as you walk through the area.
- On this visit, you can dive deep into the history and culture of the ancient world by visiting the most iconic attractions from Ancient Rome: The Colosseum, The Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill.
- Discover the ancient ruins of Rome and walk through the age-old structures that stood the test of time.
- Tickets valid for the entire day allowing you to check out the sites at your own pace.
- Escorted Entry to the Colosseum with the help of your host, and explore the magnificent icon to your heart's content.
What to Expect
Discover the myriad of structures at the Roman Forum, including the Colosseum,. At the start of the tour, you’ll meet your tour representative who will aid you in skipping the long queues and exchange the voucher for a ticket at the start and help you gain entry through a special group's entrance to the Colosseum.
After this, you get to roam on your own for about an hour. Explore the vast magnitude of ancient Rome’s most iconic landmark. Feel the majestic ambiance as you stroll through and try to imagine the structure once filled with nearly 80,000 bloodthirsty spectators. You will also get access to the second floor from where you can trace the Colosseum’s circumference to get an idea of how big the venue really is.
Finally, make your way to the Palatine Hill and bypass the long entry line with your priority access skip-the-line tickets. Enjoy one of the city’s best vantage points and discover the hill where Rome was originally founded. Once considered the most desirable neighborhood in Rome, Palatine Hill lives on as an extensive archaeological site. Explore ruins of the Flavian Palace and Stadium of Domitian, as well as the legendary Hut of Romulus.
An hour later, you will meet up with your host again who will help you gain entry to the Roman Forum. Feel free to explore the enormous complex and make the most of your ticket which teleports you through time.
- Escorted entry ticket to Colosseum (1st and 2nd Floor).
- Escorted Entry to Roman Forum.
- Entry to Palatine Hill.
- Assistance from our local partners as they escort you inside.
- Skip the security line.
- Guided tour.
- Access to underground and top levels of the Colosseum.
Know Before You Go
All members of your party must carry valid ID to present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
This tour is available everyday at multiple times
Colosseum entrance is free for children between the age of 0-3.
Meet our tour leader who will be holding a ''Headout'' Sign at the Arch of Constantine.
By Metro: Get off at the Colosseo metro stop on the blue line. Once you get off, the Colosseum will be right in front of you. Walk towards the big arch of marble in the square. This arch is the Arch of Constantine.
Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time.
The tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; as such we recommend wearing comfortable attire and suitable walking shoes.
Due to its nature, the tour is not wheelchair accessible. We recommend the tour for kids aged 4+.
Large bags and backpacks will not be permitted in the Colosseum or the Roman Forum, unfortunately, there is no cloakroom to store them.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
This was simply a 'Skip the Line' ticket - which worked perfectly. hard to say much more than that.
A great feedback from my customer Thank you!
Our guide Debbie was fantastic, she was funny, enthusiastic and approachable. The group was easy to find and to keep up with. Thanks Debbie ?
How To Use Your Ticket
- You will receive your voucher instantly. Please display your mobile voucher with a valid photo ID at the meeting point to our tour coordinators. All members of your party must carry valid ID to present it at the time of entry if requested. Should you fail to do so, venue authorities may deny you entry and such instances are not liable for reschedules or refunds.
- Meet your tour guide at the Arch of Constantine, specifically near the shorter side of the Arch facing the Colosseum. Your guide will be holding a "Headout" sign.
- If you go to the Colosseum by metro, get off at the Colosseo metro stop on the blue line. Once you get off, the Colosseum will be right in front of you. Walk towards the big arch of marble in the square. This arch is the Arch of Constantine.
Arch of Constantine, Via di San Gregorio, 00186 Roma RM, Roma