Budapest Day and Night Sightseeing Cruise
Witness the fantastic sights of one of the largest and most important cities in Europe as you cruise serenely on the Danube River, taking in all the Budapest has to offer. Enjoy the 45-minute cruise multiple times with your 24-hour, unlimited access pass.
- See iconic attractions like the Citadel, Buda Castle, and the Chain Bridge on this cruise.
- Get live audio commentary in English or German during the cruise.
- You have the option to use the ticket multiple times for the same cruise on the same day.
- Snacks and free Wi-Fi are available on board.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Budapest has always been one of Europe’s major centres of commerce, art, research, and education. Constructed in 1 AD by the Celts, this military settlement grew steadily under the Romans who occupied it shortly after it was established. Thoroughly influenced by the Italian Renaissance, the city went through a massive revival during the reign of King Matthias Corvinus in the 14th and 15th centuries.
The Citadel (Citadella) is one of the city’s shining examples of architectural beauty. This mid-19th-century fortress was built atop the Gellért Hill that sits beside the Danube. The Buda Castle is an enormous feat of medieval architecture that is also located near the banks of the Danube. The river serves as the border between Buda and Pest, and the famous Chain Bridge that connects these two halves of the city can also be seen on the cruise.
It would be an understatement to say that the dock from which your cruise begins is a scenic location by itself. Enjoy the amazing views here as you wait for your tour to commence. Put on your headphones as soon as you get on the boat and get a detailed audio commentary describing all the places you will see on the cruise. Do not miss the opportunity to witness the dazzlingly lit Buda Castle in all its glory after the sun sets. Glide past iconic landmarks like the Chain Bridge, the Citadella, House of Parliament and the Great Market Hall. Snacks and Wi-Fi will be available on board.
- 45-minute cruise on the Danube
- 24 hour pass, multiple access ticket
- English and German audio guides
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pick-up and drop-off services from hotel
- Complimentary food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- 45-minute Sightseeing Cruise: Drinks are not included in this variant.
- 45-minute Sightseeing Cruise with Drinks: Get drinks including beers, wines, soft drinks, champagnes, and more on board the boat.
The tour is available all day long on the selected date. The ticket can be used on multiple occasions during the same day. The tour is available on all days of the week and one trip on the cruise for 45-minutes.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Dock 8A, Budapest, Jane Haining rkp, 1051 Hungary, Budapest