Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour With Skip The Line Tickets
Discover the artworks of Uffizi Gallery with a professional guide and learn the stories, styles, and themes that the artworks revolve around. Marvel at paintings, sculptures and much more with your guide providing rich insights into them.
- Skip the Line tickets to Uffizi Gallery, which allows instant access to the museum.
- Enjoy 2 hours guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery from a professional guide
- See the legendary works of prolific painters including Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, Raphael, Michelangelo, Giotto and many more!
Why Visit Uffizi Gallery with a Guide
Explore the oldest art gallery of Florence - The Uffizi Gallery. Walk through the halls and cover the chronologically arranged artworks as you trace back centuries of creative expression. Opened first in 1769, the gallery has grown in size, stature, and artwork and includes modernized technology and multimedia attractions all aimed at educating the public about these pieces of art.
Having a guide at the Uffizi greatly enhances your experience. You learn more and gain insights about the venue and its artworks which you might not have known. Not just that, a guide will help you with any query you might have regarding the painting and will surely make your experience more educative, memorable and satisfying.
Your Guided Uffizi Tour Experience
Enter the Uffizi Gallery - an art museum - featuring works from the greatest artists of all time. Explore the intricacies of the various compositions on display and marvel at the work of the genius artists. A must see destination for all visitors of Florence, the Uffizi is bound to leave you spellbound and awestruck.
Famous Paintings at the Uffizi Gallery
- The Ognissanti Madonna by Giotto
- Annunciation by Simone Martini and Lippo Memmi
- Annunciation by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Adoration of the Magi by Gentile da Fabriano
- Portraits of the Duke and Duchess of Urbino by Piero Della Francesca
- The Battle of San Romano by Paolo Uccello
- Santa Lucia De Magnoli Altarpiece by Veneziano
- Madonna with Child and Two Angels by Filippo Lippi
- La Primavera by Botticelli
- The Birth of Venus by Botticelli
- Doni Tondo by Michelangelo
- Adoration of the Magi by Leonardo Da Vinci
- Madonna of the Goldfinch by Raphael
- Venus of Urbino by Titian
- Bacchus by Caravaggio
- Judith and Holofernes by Artemisia Gentileschi
- Skip the line tickets
- Professional guide
- Headsets for groups of more than 15 people
Know Before You Go
- Your ticket is valid only on the selected date and time, 4:30 PM. Your visit to the museum ends at 6:00 PM.
- Please arrive your meeting points 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Spot Your Guide:
Your assistant will be waiting for you at in front of door 1, Gate 1 of the Uffizi Gallery at 4:15 PM. He/She will be wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour & Gray Line Florence logos. Please note that they might conduct the tour in two languages.
Entry for children between the ages of 0-6 years is free of charge.
Skip the Line:
Kindly note that your tickets allow you to skip the entry line into the gallery after passing the security check.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- You will receive another email with your mobile voucher shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.