Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour
About Your Grand Canyon Tour
Duration: 4 Hours from pick-up to drop off
Flight Time: 70 Mins in a state of the art Vistaliner aircraft (The timing mentioned on the subsequent page is the scheduled takeoff time.)
Hotel Pickup: Included from most Las Vegas hotels in an air conditioned shuttle * Your pickup time will be 1.5 hours before the scheduled flight time
Canyon Compass: West Rim - Home to the Havasupai and Hualapai tribes, parts of this rim were opened to visitors as recently as 2007, and include some stunning views of the canyon such as Guano and Eagle Point.
Getting there: Fly to the Canyon in the extremely comfortable Vistaliner Aircraft
Sights to look out for
- Lake Mead
- Hoover Dam
- Colorado River
- Grand Canyon West Rim
Know Your Experience
Embark on an aerial journey unlike any other on this well-designed tour that covers the best sites of the Grand Canyon.
This tour starts with aerial views of Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam. Pass over the rugged wilderness of the desert on your way to the West Rim. A significant hover time over each site presents you ample opportunity to bask in the views whilst clicking some stunning pictures.As you soar over the canyon, a perfectly tailored narration will keep you well informed on the history as well as interesting trivia of this wondrous region.
The tour is approximately 4 hours from pickup to dropoff and is inclusive of a flight time of 70 minutes. With several convenient departure times on offer, you have the choice to fit a visit to the West Rim into your busy Vegas schedule.
About Your Airplane
- Twin-engine and air-conditioned
- High wings and panoramic windows for maximum viewing
- Comfortable seating for up to 19 passengers
- 4 Hours tour including hotel pick-up & drop-off
- 70 minutes flight time
- Food & drinks
You can see very well out of planes windows. We had a lovely time.
I got a free limousine ride back to the hotel because the bus was full! What's not to love?!
This was all done as planned and we even got picked up in a limo instead of a bus! We are beyond happy with this tour.
Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly. Please display the same at the box office/ticketing counter at the venue to collect your physical tickets.
Tour Starts & Ends At Your Hotel, Las Vegas
- All passengers booked on a tour must carry government-issued forms of identification
- Don't forget your camera! Cameras are allowed and encouraged
- Water bottles and selfie sticks are not allowed in-flight
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the airport
- Wear closed shoes and comfortable layered clothing
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost
Other experiences similar to Grand Canyon West Rim Airplane Tour