Royal Museums of Greenwich
Enjoy a day exploring the many sights of the Royal Museums Greenwich with tickets from Headout. Whether it is the last remaining Tea Clipper, Cutty Sark, or the Royal Observatory, there’s a lot to see at the Greenwich.
- Enjoy a day at Greenwich with an opportunity to see its sights including the Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory.
- Stand on the Prime Meridian Line at the Royal Observatory (part of the Royal Observatory variant)
- Discover the incredible story behind the reference line for the Prime Meridian Line. (part of the Royal Observatory Variant)
- See the green laser light that marks the Meridian on the sky in the evening.
- Meet the crew of the Cutty Sark (Part of the Cutty Sark Variant)
- Explore the Cutty Sark ship and discover its past as the fastest ship of its time (Part of the Cutty Sark Variant).
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Royal Museums Greenwich is a top 10 UK visitor attraction. The Museums are home to the Royal Observatory Greenwich, the iconic ship Cutty Sark, and the Queen’s House art gallery. Whether you are drawn to the oceans and are curious about the history of the Cutty Sark, or want to take a photograph while standing on the Prime Meridian Line, Greenwich is the place to visit! A visit to Greenwich is an opportunity to learn a lot about the past, right from the days before the steam locomotive, to the decisions revolving around the reference line of the Prime Meridian. This is a trip that will leave you refreshed and excited for more!
Once you reach Greenwich, you have can visit all the free museum sites along with the site whose ticket you have purchased. All of the sites are within walking distance of one another and can be seen in any order. Bear in mind that the museums close at 5pm everyday and plan your visit accordingly.
- Admission to Cutty Sark or the Royal Observatory.
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- Entrance into the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House, and the Astronomy Centre at the Royal Observatory are free.
- The tickets are only meant for either the Cutty Sark or the Royal Observatory (based on your choice at the time of booking).
- Plan to spend a whole day here, there are many sites spread across Greenwich. All of them are within walking distance of one another.
- You can store your luggage in the available cloakrooms for a nominal fee.
- Cutty Sark
- Royal Observatory
The museum is open from 10 AM to 5 PM daily, with the last admission being at 4:30 PM. The museum is closed between 24th and 26th October.
Wear comfortable clothing so that you can move around easily. As a courtesy, ensure you dress bearing in mind the presence of families and children. Carry an umbrella if you think you’ll need it.
- All the Museums sites have wheelchair accessible toilets and all the cafes and gift shops are wheelchair accessible.
- Guide dogs, hearing dogs, and assistance dogs are allowed everywhere.
- Admission is free for carers accompanying visitors with disabilities.
Royal Museums Greenwich (National Maritime Museum and Queen’s House) is in London zone 2. You can take any of the available buses, trains or boats to get there.
- Rail: The nearest DLR station is Cutty Sark DLR. The line starts from Bank, Tower Gateway or Stratford stations. From here, the museum is within walking distance.
- Bus: You can use the 129, 177, 180, 188, 286, 386 and N1 routes to reach the museum.
- Boat: You can take a boat to Greenwich Pier every 20 minutes from all major Piers in London.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with printable tickets attached shortly. You will need to print out these tickets and show them at the venue to enter.
The ticket can only be used on the date specified during booking.
Romney Rd, London SE10 9HF, UK, London