Friday Night at the Vatican - Guided Tour with Optional Dinner
Discover the vast history and culture of Vatican City on this comprehensive walking tour. Witness the gorgeous monuments of the Vatican and learn about its history on this guided tour. Finish your day with a delicious dinner at one of the leading restaurants of the Vatican (included in one variant)!
- Explore the Vatican in all its beauty, as it is lit up after dark.
- Skip the winding queues with an exclusive entry into the most famous attractions.
- Enjoy live commentary from a local guide, who will take you to the most famous spots of the Vatican.
- Savor an authentic Italian dinner (if variant is chosen) at the conclusion of your tour.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Vatican City, often considered one of the holiest sites of Christianity is renowned for its incredible architecture and masterpieces. The Vatican Museums are a group of 54 galleries, housing some of the most important collections of art in the world. The most famous attraction is the Sistine Chapel. With a ceiling painted by Michelangelo, it is one of the foremost examples of Renaissance art. The four Raphael Rooms are part of the Palace of the Vatican. Famous for the frescoes present on the ceiling and walls, along with Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo's works, the Raphael rooms are outstanding examples of High Renaissance art. St. Peter’s Basilica, the largest church in the world, is another distinguished example of Renaissance architecture.
You can explore the diverse galleries of the Vatican Museums at your own pace since the crowd would have significantly dwindled by this time. You will visit The Chandelier’s Gallery and the Geographical Maps Gallery, with hundreds of small paintings on the ceilings, and several maps on the walls. At the Tapestries Gallery, you can see some of the finest examples of textile art on display.
The Sistine Chapel will be the last stop inside the Vatican Museums. Witnessing The Last Judgment on the sanctuary wall and the famed The Creation of Adam on the ceiling is a genuinely heart-stopping experience. The exquisite detail of the paintings on the interior of the Chapel is a testament to the skill and prowess of Michelangelo. The Raphael Rooms also house some incredible frescoes that you should not miss at any cost. The St. Peter’s Basilica is stunning to see in person and the square, and the symmetry of the entire plaza is eye-catching. The entire tour is a visual treat for the eyes and the perfect destination for art-lovers.
- Skip the line entry to the Museums
- Professional guide
- Water and a glass of wine
- Three-course served dinner inside the Vatican City's restaurant Le Carrozze (optional)
- Hotel Transfers
Know Before You Go
- Guided Night Tour of the Vatican - Visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, The Vatican library and Raphael’s Rooms.
- Guided Night Tour of the Vatican with Dinner - Conclude your night tour of the Vatican with a filling dinner at one of the most renowned restaurants in the Vatican, Le Carronne.
Please reach the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Guided Night Tour of the Vatican: Friday: 8:00 PM
- Guided Night Tour of the Vatican with Dinner: Friday: 6:45 PM
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Friday Night at the Vatican - Guided Tour with Optional Dinner ticket voucher shortly. No need to print. Just show the voucher on your phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Caffé Vaticano, Viale Vaticano 100, opposite the Vatican Museums entrance.
Our to co-ordinator will be wearing a pink t-shirt with "I Love Rome" written on it for easy identification.
How to Get There
By Bus: Stop: Viale Vaticano using bus 49
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00136 Roma RM, Italy, Roma