Parliament Tour with Cruise
Experience a whole new side to the rich culture of Hungary, as you explore the nexus of governance of the country, the Hungarian Parliament. Take a scenic cruise on the Danube river and finish off with an excellent meal that reflects Hungarian tradition and culture.
- Witness the splendor of the Hungarian Parliament and learn about its history.
- Enjoy a tranquil cruise and take in the serene beauty of Hungary.
- Savor authentic Hungarian cuisine for lunch/ or a glass of your favorite beverage during your cruise.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The third biggest parliament in the world, the Hungarian Parliament is as massive as it is grand. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions and is easily recognized throughout the country. It was constructed in the year 1904 by the famous Imre Steindl. Unique styles of architecture were used to create this magnificent building, and it is the biggest building in the entire country. A cruise on the Danube is something that every visitor to Budapest must go on. The famous attractions of the city can be seen from a new perspective and provide one with a comprehensive experience of Budapest.
You will be guided around the massive halls of the Hungarian House of Parliament by an experienced tour guide. You will learn about the fascinating history of the building, along with all its secrets. You will also have the opportunity to check out the National Assembly hall and feast your eyes on the Holy Crown, the most sacred relics in the history of Hungary, and the crown jewels. You will go on the most lovely cruise that will charm your heart. Snaking through the city of Budapest, you will set your sights on some of the most famous attractions of the city. You will pass under the six bridges of the Danube in Budapest and see the Buda Castle, St. Stephen’s Basilica and the Great Market Hall.
- Entry to the Parliament
- Folklore show ticket
- Free passes to Kossuth Museum ship and Gróf Széchenyi Museum Ship
- Lunch/ Drink & Cruise ticket
- Pick-up and drop-off at hotel
Know Before You Go
- Cruise with Lunch- You can enjoy a complimentary lunch in addition to a welcoming drink during the cruise.
- Cruise with Drink - You can enjoy a drink of your choice in addition to the welcome drink during a relaxing cruise over the Danube
The Parliament Visit takes place from Monday to Sunday for 60 minutes at the following times in the respective languages:
- Hungarian: 10:45, 14:00
- English: 10:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- French: 11:00, 14:00
- Hebrew: 12:45
- German: 10:00, 13:30, 14:30
- Russian: 12:30, 15:30
- Italian: 10:30, 13:45, 14:45, 15:45
- Spanish: 10:30, 13:45, 14:45, 16:00
The Cruise runs from Monday to Sunday at 1:30 PM for 2 hours.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Parliament Tour with Dinner Cruise & Live music ticket voucher shortly. Please take a printout of this voucher. You can print your ticket at the info desk 15 minutes prior to the tour. Please carry a valid photo ID with you to the meeting point.
Parliament Visitor Center at the Northern side of Kossuth Lajos Square Budapest, Kossuth Lajos tér 1-3, 1055
Danube Palace (H-1051 Budapest, Zrínyi Street 5)
How to Get There
By Subway: Stop: Kossuth Lajos Ter using line M2
By Bus: Stop: Kossuth Lajos Ter using buses 15, 115
By Tram: Stop: Kossuth Lajos Ter using tram 2 or DH
By bus: Stop: Zrínyi utca using buses 15, 16 or 115
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you’ve scheduled the booking.
Budapest, Hungary, Budapest