SkyDive Dubai - Tandem Skydiving
Embark on the ultimate skydiving experience in Dubai by booking the Tandem Skydive. Since this is one of the few skydives offered that doesn't require prior experience in the field, you can truly make the most of this in the most hassle free manner. With a unique desert drop zone where you can skydive, this truly is the best outdoor skydiving experience in the city!
- Strap in with a world class instructor and experience the hair raising, pulse quickening feeling of freefall at over 120 miles an hour from a height of 13,000 ft!
- Have the entire dive documented by a professional camera flyer who will accompany you
- Take home photos and a specially edited video of your sky dive after the fact to commemorate this once in a lifetime experience.
A tandem skydive is experienced while strapped in with a partner, generally an experienced instructor who will take you through the motions. It is like this that you experience the exhilaration of jumping from a moving plane at 13, 000 ft, not to mention the 60-second free fall that will follow. Sounds scary and exciting at the same time but don't worry, you'll be int he best possible hands.
SkyDive Dubai is the biggest name in adventure sports in the city. Having taken the lead in terms of providing high-quality services when it comes to aerial sports, they have developed an incredible location in Dubai, offering the most awe-inspiring views as the setting for your once in a lifetime experience flight experience, which is the Desert campus, set outside the city.
On the day of your reservation, you will have to make your way to the Desert Campus. After registration and waiver forms are filled out, and your BMI is calculated for safety reasons, a spot for you will be reserved on one of SkyDubai's aircrafts. About half an hour before you board the plane, you will be introduced to your instructor who will walk you through the whole procedure, give you a safety briefing, walk you through the best positions for the free fall that is soon to come and help you put on your harness. You will be accompanied by a camera flyer who will interview you prior to boarding (be sure to smile every time you see them!).
You will then be taken to the boarding area, taking pictures all the while, as safety checks are conducted on all equipment and the aircraft itself. You will then board your aircraft and, as you ascend, get to marvel at breathtaking views of the surrounding areas. The ride on the way up is 20 minutes long and right before you reach exit altitude, a whopping 13,000 ft or 4,000 m, you will be harnessed to the front of your instructor, checked over once more before jumping from the aircraft. You will free fall for a full 60 seconds, but do try to smile for the camera as you do! Your parachute will finally deploy at 6000 ft, following which you will have up to five minutes of a comparatively relaxing parachute ride, allowing you to get your bearings and admire the incredible views of the surrounding areas as you descend.
The rest is better experienced than told, but we can guarantee, you're not bound to forget it any time soon!
- 20-30 minutes Tandem Skydive over the Desert
- Free fall for 60 seconds at 120 miles/ hour from 13,000 ft
- Pictures and videos of the Skydive experience
- Expertly Trained Instructor
- World Class Security Measures
Know Before You Go
Flights are available seven days a week, with the option of sunrise or sunset timings. Depending on the availability, the final time slot of your flight could change by 60-90 minutes from the time slot you have selected during checkout. Please note that all times are subject to last minute changes in case of change in daily flying conditions.
Please check the tickets that you get from Headout before leaving for the drop location. It is recommended that you reach at least 30 minutes before your time slot. The service provider reserves the right to charge a 100% no-show fee if you don't show up at the start time.
Do note that the Desert Drop Zone is closed on Mondays.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old on the day of their flight.
- Weight and BMI, Body Mass Index, for participants with clothing and sport shoes must not exceed the maximum safety requirements when it is checked by the Skydive Dubai staff at the registration desk. Should these numbers exceed our requirements, you will not be permitted to Skydive. (you can find our weight and BMI requirements at the bottom of this page)
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Participants 60 years and older on the day of their Skydive must have a doctor's certificate, clearing them of any medical conditions (a full list is provided at the bottom of this page).
- All participants must carry valid photo ID on the day of your experience and a waiver form must be signed at the time.
These are legal and manufacturer restrictions and exist for safety reasons, as such, no exceptions will be made.
We recommend that you wear comfortable and athletic clothes along with sneakers or sport shoes for this activity.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
This is a MUST if you are in Dubai! I cant wait to get back to Dubai, to do this all over again!
The best part is the free fall which is about 60 seconds and then for about 2-3 minutes we were gliding in the air like an eagle
Apart from the thrill while falling down, i could not stop admiring the incredible views of the surrounding areas as i descended.
You will receive an email confirmation with your ticket voucher shortly. You must print out the same and present it at the venue along with valid photo ID on the day of your experience.
Your ticket is only valid for the date and time selected at the time of booking.
Skydive Dubai Desert , Al Ain Rd -, Dubai
You must obtain a medical certificate clearing you of the following conditions:
Epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent blackouts or giddiness, disease of the brain or nervous system, high blood pressure, heart or lung disease, dislocated shoulder or other limb(s), recurrent weakness, diabetes, mental illness, drug or alcohol addiction.
Should you fail to obtain the same, there is a chance that your Skydive will be put on hold until the certificates and forms are submitted.
Weight and BMI (Body Mass Index)
Your weight and BMI should not exceed the following on the day of flight:
- Women: Weight: 90kg/198lbs or less BMI: maximum 27.5
- Men: Weight: 100kg/220.5lbs or less BMI: maximum 30.0
Calculation of BMI is recommended before booking with us or the deposit will not be refunded in case the requirements are not met, without exception. You can use a BMI calculator to do this prior to booking by clicking here.
Please contact us should you require any assistance regarding this.