Hudson River Sunday Brunch Cruise
What better way to kick start the spring than to go brunching on the Hudson? Treat yourself to a variety of decadent dishes along with unlimited mimosas, while you cruise along the gorgeous waters of the Hudson. Enjoy your brunch with beautiful views of Manhattan and iconic spots like Lady Liberty.
- From Freshly Baked Mini Bagels, Muffins & Scones to Roast Tenderloin of Beef, this brunch menu is bound to leave you craving for more.
- Guests are also entitled to unlimited mimosas.
- While you dine on the Hudson, you can experience the feel of New York and witness the the iconic beauty that is Lady Liberty, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building and many more.
- The breathtaking views of the NYC skyline from the vessel is bound to leave you speechless.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The brunch menu has an impressive array of dishes that we guarantee you will enjoy. The cruise doesn’t just please your taste buds, it has a way of inspiring you with the panoramic view of Manhattan and the towering wonder that is Lady Liberty. The breeze, the ambience and the relaxing disposition of the waters of the Hudson are reasons enough to experience this when you’re in the city of New York. Not to mention, pairing this experience with unlimited mimosas on board is bound to give you a quite the experience.
After you’ve made reservations, head to Pier 81 on Manhattan’s west side at W 41st St and 12th Ave. Arrive at 12:00PM. All you have to do is show your tickets on your phone and you’re good to go! The cruise starts at 12:30PM goes on till 2:30PM.The euphoric menu is sourced with some of the finest, locally grown fresh ingredients. These dishes shall then be served to you on board by the attentive staff. After brunch, you are then taken back to Pier 81.
The brunch menu includes Freshly Baked Mini Bagels, Muffins & Scones, French Toast, Garden Salad, Scrambled Eggs, Smoked Bacon & Breakfast Sausage, Roast Tenderloin of Beef, Dijon Salmon, Roasted Chicken Breast, Pennette Pasta, Rustic Seasonal Vegetables, along with assorted bread and rolls. Dessert includes Assorted Mini Pastries, Fresh Fruit Display, Assorted Petit Fours and Mini Cheesecakes. Patrons above the age of 21 receive unlimited mimosas.
- An exclusive brunch menu
- Unlimited mimosas for patrons above the age of 21
- Transport to Pier 81
Know Before You Go
Business casual attire (jeans acceptable); no sneakers or flip-flops permitted on board at any time.
- Wheelchair accessibility: passengers can be assisted up the gangway if necessary.
- Seating can be on the upper deck, subject to availability.
- Infants age 3 years and under are free of charge (Meal not included).
- Guest must be 21 years and above to consume alcohol.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
Your tickets can be cancelled for a full refund upto 24 hours from the scheduled date of the tour.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Hudson Dinner Cruise mobile voucher shortly. Just show the voucher on your mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point of the tour.
The meeting point of this tour is at Pier 81 on Manhattan’s west side at W 41st St and 12th Ave. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to sail time as cruise departs promptly with a strict no waiting policy.
The Hudson Dinner Cruise ticket is valid only for the date for which you’ve scheduled the booking.