Hoover Dam & Lake Mead Cruise
Explore the famous Hoover Dam that has remained one of America’s proudest engineering marvels of the previous century. Cruise on the picturesque Lake Mead as you enjoy a delightful meal on a unique traditional Mississippi-style paddlewheeler. Don’t miss the opportunity to witness and photograph some of the most gorgeous sights of Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and the surrounding hilly desert.
- Witness America’s Seven Modern Civil Engineering Wonders of the World.
- Relax and enjoy a quiet lunch or dinner atop an authentic three-level Mississippi-style paddlewheeler.
- Take amazing pictures with your family or friends in some of the United State’s most iconic locations.
- Cruise above the turquoise waters of Lake Mead and gaze at the Hoover Dam against the backdrop of the vast southwestern desert of Nevada and Arizona.
Your tour will begin at the legendary Hoover Dam on the Colorado River. Courtesy hotel pick-up and drop-off services are available to get you to this location. The sheer immensity of the dam is breathtaking and is sure to make you wonder how the engineers of the 1930’s managed to conceive and construct something of this magnitude. Once you have witnessed it, it is hard to forget the sight of the hills of the southwestern desert that seem to stretch all the way to the horizon in all directions. Stunning views of the Memorial Bridge and the Penstock Intake Towers constantly remind you of the scale of this man-made wonder.
The dam is surrounded by steep canyons. Climb aboard the Desert Princess, a classic Mississippi-style paddlewheeler and bask in the magnificence of these slopes. The view of the Hoover Dam from the paddlewheeler is arguably the most delightful view in the tour. Enjoy your meal atop the serene lake and experience the place in its full glory. The southern desert tends to be quite hot in the afternoons, but our unlimited supply of bottled water will keep you hydrated throughout. If you choose the dinner package, you will be presented with a completely different, yet equally spectacular, view of the dam and the lake. This is a tour you simply cannot miss.
- Pick-up and drop off bus services
- Unlimited supply of bottled water
- Lunch or dinner (depending on your ticket variant)
- All meals for dinner include soup tasting, salad, garlic bread, garlic mashed potatoes, fresh vegetables and a surprise dessert
- Suitcases and oversized backpacks are not allowed due to Hoover Dam regulations
- Garlic mashed potatoes not included with Grandioli Pasta Dinner
Know Before You Go
You have the option to choose between the following two variants of the cruise:
- Lunch Cruise: This includes a 90-minute cruise aboard the Desert Princess and a deli lunch.
- Dinner Cruise: This includes a 2-hour cruise aboard the Desert Princess and a Gourmet Dinner– Choice of Entree – Slow Roasted Prime Rib, Fresh Salmon, Herb-Infused Chicken or Stuffed Four Cheese “Grandioli” Pasta and a Glass of Champagne
Lunch Cruise: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday - 7.30 AM to 2.30 PM
Dinner Cruise: Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday - 3.30 PM to 10.30 PM
Wheelchair access is available but quite limited.
Super-Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
We read about it at our hotel and I knew i had to check this tour out. We checked on Headout and got us a good deal at the last minute.
Our group really likes booking from here.We never have to look for deals twice anywhere.
This tour is a nice getaway! Since we booked from here we got a good value for money.
How To Use Your Tickets
You will receive a mobile voucher with your confirmation email shortly. Please display the mobile voucher on a mobile device along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick up. Your tour will commence once your ticket has been verified by the representative.
The ticket is valid only for the date and time for which you have scheduled the booking.
Roundabout located between tower 1 and tower 2, Las Vegas