Abu Dhabi Mosque & Louvre Museum with Lunch from Dubai
Go on a full day tour to Abu Dhabi and explore the capital city to its fullest! Visit its prime attractions like the Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Louvre and with special Skip The Line tickets and embrace the charm of this sober yet splendid city.
- Go on a road trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi with like minded travelers
- Explore the charm of the capital city to its fullest with this all encompassing trip.
- Discover the pride of Abu Dhabi with a guided tour to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Explo re a priceless collection of art and learn about the analogy of different civilizations and cultures from around the globe at the Louvre Abu Dhabi.
- Lay your eyes on The Salvator Mundi by Leonardo da Vinci, the world's most expensive painting sold for $450.3 million in 2017, displayed at Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Abu Dhabi, which translates to Father of the Gazelle is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Your trip to the UAE is incomplete without witnessing the gems of Abu Dhabi , hence, here’s a specially curated tour that takes you to all the prime attractions the city has to offer.
Sheikh Zayed Mosque
An exquisite structure clad in white marble, the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is amongst the largest and most beautiful mosques around the world. It features 82 domes, 24 carat gold gilded chandeliers, the world's largest hand knitted carpet and can accommodate an astonishing number of 40,000 worshippers at a time. The walls are carved with intricate Islamic writing and the surroundings are adorned with well manicured landscaping and reflective pools. The Founder of UAE, His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan is buried at this mosque.
Louvre Abu Dhabi
A spectacular museum city in the sea, Louvre Abu Dhabi is a sprawling cultural beacon that seeks to harmonize different cultures and celebrates the achievements of artists from all around the globe. A stimulating attraction for kids and adults alike, Louvre Abu Dhabi boasts a dazzling collection of artworks, artefacts and loans from France’s top museums. The collection here is symbolic of the entirety of human evolution, right from its prehistoric rarities to contemporary pieces of art.
Lunch + Transportation
Lunch is provided at the Yas Mall, right next door to Ferrari World and the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi. While you’re here, you can hop by and see what this mall has to offer as well. The tour is inclusive of your transportation to and fro Dubai, hence you don’t have to shell out a single penny once you buy these tickets. Just enjoy the charm of Abu Dhabi and return to Dubai, sound and safe.
You will be picked up from your given address and once everyone is onboard, you will cruise along the splendid Sheikh Zayed road for an hour and a half to reach Abu Dhabi. During this ride, you will see the skyscrapers of Dubai , the interim desert lands, Last Exit, the country’s first food truck park, the magnificent Dubai Parks and Resort and finally reach your first halt for the day. You will walk into the Sheikh Zayed Mosque with your tour guide who will give you an elaborate tour of the mosque, its different facets, the magnitude of its architecture, the superstitions that govern the mosque; all of which will leave in stupefied awe.
After this moving experience, you will hop back onboard and proceed to Yas Island and see the Ferrari World on your way to the Yas Mall. You are bound to be hungry by this point so our next stop would be at Yas Mall, the biggest mall in Abu Dhabi where you can grab a tasty bit and explore the mall as well. After a satisfying lunch, we will drive around the Saadiyat Island and stop at the Louvre where you will disembark and proceed for an audio guided tour. Soak in generous views of the sea and Abu Dhabi's skyline on your way to the mesmerising dome of the Louvre and walk through the 55 detached buildings housing art galleries, a children's museum, an exhibition, a boutique gift shop, a restaurant and a café. 2 hours later, the bus will pick you up from the Louvre and head back to Dubai. You can reminiscence your day on this comfortable journey back and reach your hotel/home just in time for dinner.
- Transportation to and from Abu Dhabi
- Audio guide ( Louvre Museum only )
- Licensed English guide ( Sheikh Zayed Mosque and rest of the tour )
- Entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Personal expenses - food, water, souvenir
- Entrance to Ferrari Park or Yas Waterworld
- Entrance to Emirates Palace
Know Before You Go
Availability of Tour
This tour is conducted only on Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Saturday Sunday
Please note, the tour will not be operation on Friday and Monday
Timings of Tour
Time of Departure : 9:00 AM
9 hours ( 11 AM - 8:00 PM)
Time of Arrival in Dubai
9 :30 PM
You will be picked up from your given address. Depending on the other pick ups for the day, your pick up will be anytime between 15- 50 minutes before departure.
The bus will wait a maximum of 10 minutes at your given address before proceeding. Final point of Departure from Dubai : Gray Line terminal on Dubai Internet City metro station.
If you have booked your tickets less than 12 hours before the tour, you are not eligible for a pick up from home, but you can join the tour at the departure point (Dubai Internet City metro station).
For pick ups from Sharjah, Jebel Ali and Ajman, there is an additional charge per person.
While we will be picking you up from your respective addresses, drop off will be at a common location. You will be dropped off at the Emirates Mall or Dubai internet city metro, as per your choice.
We spent a perfect family day at this tour.
My family and I had a wonderful time. I think this is a great way to explore Abu Dhabi.
Had a fantastic time. I wasn't sure about my kids, but they enjoyed it as well. The Louvre Abu Dhabi was beautiful and a kid's section as well.
You will receive your mobile voucher via email within 20 minutes of purchase. There is no need to print the same. You can flash these mobile vouchers as you enter the bus and enjoy your tour.
The tour starts at your hotel, Cultural District - Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
- Smoking in the bus is strictly prohibited.
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan.
- The meals are inclusive of food only. If beverages (alcoholic / non alcoholic) are ordered, they are chargeable as per your consumption and the amount is to be paid on the spot.
- Since the Sheikh Zayed Mosque is a house of worship, you are required to dress appropriately. Shorts and sleeveless outfits are strictly prohibited. *Men visiting the Mosque are required to wear long trousers and women entering the mosque will have to cover their heads with a scarf( provided in the mosque)