Hop-On, Hop-Off Prague Bus & Boat Sightseeing Tour
The ultimate tourist pass in Prague, the Hop-on Hop-off Bus and Boat Sightseeing Tour is all the transport you need in the city! Save on the expensive transfer fares as you explore the city at your own pace. This pass not only gets you access to the streets of the Czech capital, but also allows you to traverse its waterways! Cruise on the Vltava river and take in the city and its glorious landmarks from the water. Exploring Prague has never been easier! With guided walking tours, online audio guides and more, this is an experience you cannot miss.
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus access to two interconnected routes which take you to the major areas of Prague and its attractions
- Choose between a 24 hour and 48 hour ticket variant.
- 60-minute tour of Prague by a sightseeing boat with onboard commentary providing narration on the sights and landmarks as you cruise along
- Open-top double-decker buses that allow you to witness panoramic views of the city and take in its culture without any barrier
- Onboard commentary available on all buses in 7 different languages allowing you learn more about the city and its popular sights
- Free wi-fi onboard the buses. There’s also a ‘Sightseeing Experience’ App available for downloads with bus schedules, audio guides and more.
- 20-minute walking tour at the start of the experience with a local guide. Get a short understanding of the city and its culture before you begin exploring
- Walking tour of the Jewish Quarter, a 600-year old Ghetto now a high-end shopping district, with an expert guide (Optional)
- Walking tour of the Prague Castle, including the courtyard and St. Vitus Cathedral and gardens (Summer Only)
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
First, this is probably the best sightseeing experience in all of Prague! With these tickets travelling in Prague is not a headache anymore. Not just that, these tickets allow you the freedom to plan your own itinerary. If you like something, you can just hop-off and check it out. Once you’re done, hop-on again. With a special fleet of open-top buses, you’re in for a treat.
Second, there’s the option of getting a boat tour included; and we strongly suggest you do so. Prague is breathtaking, and viewing it from the water is magical. Take in 360-degree panoramic views of the gorgeous medieval city and enjoy a river cruise unparalleled by any city.
You also have the option of adding walking tours of the Prague Castle and the Jewish Quarter with your hop-on hop-off and bus tour pass. This allows you to save even more money while allowing an immersive educational experience at the sites with a professional guide.
This is everything you need to do in Prague...and more!
Your Hop-on Hop-Off Tour Experience
Enjoy Prague’s sight aboard a special fleet of sightseeing buses. Double-deckered and with open-tops you’re guaranteed to get panoramic views of Prague and its attractions including Old Town Square, Masarykovo Nadrazi, Prague Castle, Mala Strana and more! With two different routes covering all major attractions in the city, traveling in Prague is just an excuse.
Your ticket gives you access to both bus routes for the timeslots you’ve selected. The red line takes you to the places hard to reach by foot, these include The Castle, Strahov Stadium and Strahov Monastery. Whereas, the blue routes primarily plies along the both stretches of the Vltava river and offers breathtaking views of the medieval parts of the city.
You can view a map of both the routes here.
Your Boat Tour Experience
An hour-long cruise down the Vltava, this experience is the most scenic and visually pleasing. With cruises available through the day, you can check out the city’s famous sights including the Jewish Quarter, Charles Bridge and more in the golden hours of sunrise or the twilight hours of sunset. Enjoy a new perspective of the city, and be amazed at the magnificent architecture all around you.
Your Prague Castle and Jewish Quarter Walking Tour Experience
The Prague Castle holds the record for being the World’s Biggest Medieval castle. Known for its majestic complex and intricate beauty, the castle is a sight to behold. Built using influences from Gothic, Romanesque and Baroque styles, the castle is something you cannot get enough of. Explore the grounds on 90-minute guided tour and take in the riches of Prague displayed under the sun.
The Jewish Quarter is an iconic area in all of Prague. Stroll through the streets of this age-old ghetto and learn about the stories of the people who lived here when anti-semitism was on its rise in Europe from an experience guide. Astonishingly, the district is now known for its high-end shopping. There’s a whole lot for you to see here and a one-hour walking tour should cover most of it.
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing by bus (24 hours/48 hours)
- 60-minute boat tour on the Vltava
- Guided Walking tour of Prague Castle (Optional)
- Guided Walking tour of Jewish Quarter (Optional)
- Multilingual commentary onboard the bus and boat tour
- Free wi-fi aboard all bus routes
- Guided Walking tour from Stop 1 to Stop 2 on Red Route
- Entry to museum and exhibitions at Prague Castle
- Entry to Synagogues, Jewish Ceremonial Hill, Old Jewish Cemetery and Robert Guttmann Gallery at Jewish Quarter
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose between 4 ticket variants. Please read the inclusions carefully before confirming your choice. These are the 4 variants: - 24 Hour Bus and Boat: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 24 hours + Boat Tour - 24 Hour Bus and Boat with Castle & Jewish Walking Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 24 hours + Boat Tour + Guided Castle Walking Tour + Guided Jewish Quarter Walking Tour - 48 Hour Bus and Boat: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 48 hours + Boat Tour - 48 Hour Bus and Boat with Castle & Jewish Walking Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour valid for 48 hours + Boat Tour + Guided Castle Walking Tour + Guided Jewish Quarter Walking Tour
Bus Timings & Frequency
Both routes run all days of the year from 10 AM - 5:30 PM. The frequency on the Red Route is 45 minutes and the Blue Route is 25 minutes.
- Red Route: Old Town Square (1), Na Florenci Street (2), Mala Strana (3), Prague Castle (4), Strahov Monastery (5), Strahov Stadium (6), Kampa Island (7) - Blue Route: Old Town Square (1), Intercontinental Hotel (2), Mala Strana (3), St.Nicholas Church(4), Kampa Island (5)
Boat Tour Meeting Point and Timings
The boat tour operates all days of the year. The meeting point of the tour is at Dock/Pier/Platform 5, next to Cech Bridge near stop 2 on the Blue Route. The timings of the tour are as follows: April - May: 10 AM - 6 PM every 30 minutes; 6 PM - 9 PM every 60 minutes June - October: 10 AM - 6 PM every 30 minutes; 6 PM - 10 PM every 60 minutes November - March: 11 AM - 7 PM every 60 minutes
Castle Walking Tour Timings and Directions
- The Castle Walking tour is held daily during the summers at 11:25 AM, 12:55 PM and 2:25 PM. - The Castle is located near Stop 4 on the Red Line.
Jewish Walking Tour Timings
The tour is held daily at 10:45 AM, 1:00 PM and 2:45 PM.
Free Walking Tour
Your tickets come with a free 20-minute guided walking tour from Stop 1 to Stop 2 on the Red Route.
Guests aged between 3-15 are requested to book the child ticket.
Bus and Boat Tour Languages
All on board commentary is available in the following 7 languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech, Russian
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
These tickets are perfect for anyone who's looking to explore Prague. Unlimited transport and audio commentary, there's a lot of money to be saved here. Cannot recommend them enough.
The Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Prague Bus & Boat Tour is the best way to travel through Prague. There's panoramic views everywhere and the commentary is brilliant. Love these tickets!
What I love about these tickets is that they offered us a lot of freedom to explore the city at our pace.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Hop-On, Hop-Off Prague Bus & Boat Sightseeing Tour ticket voucher shortly. You have to to take a print of this. Show the printed voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point and exchange your printed voucher for the tickets..
Ticket Redemption Point and Getting There
The ticket redemption point is at Celetná 15, 110 00 Staré Město, Prague 1
Your ticket is valid for a duration of three months from your date of purchase. Once you begin the hop-on hop-off experience, your ticket is valid only for the duration for which you’ve selected.
1 ticket office - Celetna 15, Prague