Vegas to GC West Rim Helicopter Tour with Black Canyon River Rafting
Depart from Las Vegas on an exhilarating helicopter ride over the Mojave Desert, Colorado River and Grand Canyon West. Make the exhilarating 4,000 foot descent to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and enjoy 30 minutes of exploration before heading to the base of the Hoover Dam for a relaxing rafting trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon.
- Soar over the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead and the vast Mojave Desert as you make your way from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon in a helicopter.
- Learn all about the region with inflight narration and snap photos from your breathtaking vantage point.
- As you approach the West Rim, catch incredible views of Guano Point, Eagle Point and the Skywalk before making the 4,000 foot descent to the bottom of the canyon.
- After exploring the canyon floor, head back to the terminal and board a coach to the base of the Hoover Dam.
- Next, embark on a smooth, 11-mile water float trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon.
- Enjoy lunch and time for swimming before you head back to your hotel in Las Vegas.
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
A two billion-year-old gorge eroded slowly by wind and water, the Grand Canyon is one of the world’s most impressive geological wonders. A helicopter tour is the perfect solution for those pressed on time - soak up breathtaking views from the sky and explore the canyon floor - all in one day!
About Your West Rim Helicopter Tour with Black Canyon River Rafting Experience:
Get picked up from your hotel and escorted to the airport where you’ll then board a luxury EC 130 helicopter. Experience a breathtaking flight over Lake Mead, the Hoover Dam, Mojave Desert and, finally, the enticing West Rim. Make the exhilarating 4,000 foot descent to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and enjoy 30 minutes of exploration time plus a light breakfast. Next, head back to the air terminal and hop on a shuttle bus to the base of the Hoover Dam. Embark on a smooth, 11-mile water float trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon. Lunch will be provided on a private river beach with optional swimming. After a full day of activities, return to Las Vegas via motor coach.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Helicopter flight from Las Vegas over Grand Canyon West
- Multilingual in-flight narration
- Landing at the bottom of the canyon
- 11 mile float trip down the Colorado River via motorized raft
- Light breakfast and box lunch
- Coach transfer back to your hotel in Las Vegas
Know Before you go:
Tour duration: Approximately 10 hours, hotel to hotel
Flight time: Approximately 40 minutes (Vegas to Grand Canyon West) via EC 130 helicopter
Time spent at Grand Canyon: 30 minutes
Time spent at Black Canyon: 2.5 hours
Hotel pickup: Complimentary pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs. Enjoy upgraded hotel transfers in a luxurious stretch limousine when you book your tour with a flight over the Las Vegas Strip.
Departure airport: Boulder City
What to bring: Valid photo I.D. (required for all passengers boarding the aircraft), sunscreen, sunglasses, and camera. (Please note: the use of Selfie Sticks and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.)
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Everything ran smoothly and all experiences enjoyable.
This trip was the best! Managed to fit it all in one day. Very well organised and excellent value for money.
We booked our tickets from here and enjoyed taking in the history, beautiful desert wildlife and beauty of the grand Canyon. IT is such an inaccessible and rugged landscape
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number on your mobile device along with a valid government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup.
Tour starts and ends at your hotel, Las Vegas