KÀ by Cirque du Soleil
KA Las Vegas
The world-renowned Canadian entertainment company brings to you an epic tale on an ultra-dynamic stage that has pedestaled Ka as the most technically advanced live show in the world! The duality of Ka, a fire designed to destroy or illuminate runs as the central plotline for the show. Cirque's most extravagant production presents you a story of twins on a dangerous path looking to fulfil their shared destiny.
Watch Out For
- A masterpiece in storytelling coupled with a dynamic stage that rotates 360 degrees and is raised almost at a 90-degree angle to facilitate stunning gravity-defying stunts.
- An engaging narrative performed with the Cirque's trademark stunts and extravagance.
- Impressive form of puppetry that ranges from a hut transforming into a human-powered flying machine, and a 24-foot snake that turns into incredible shadow puppets.
Need To Know
- Children under the age of 5 are not allowed inside the theatre
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
1) Is there a possibility that I will get partial view seating?
No, you will only receive full view seats. Although, there are a few seats in the Balcony section that have a thin structural pipe within eyesight. This, however, will not hamper your view or affect your show experience.
2) Is there a dress code?
Smart casual is recommended. Keep in mind the theatre is air conditioned throughout the year and can get a bit chilly.
3) Is there a minimum age requirement?
The minimum age requirement to attend a show here is five years.
4) Is the ticket price for children different than adults?
No, children will have to purchase a full priced ticket.
5) Does the theater have wheelchair accessible seating?
Wheelchair accessible seating is available; however, seats are subject to availability.
6) How long is the show and will there be an intermission?
The show runs for 1 hour and 30 minutes, with no intermission.
7) Can we bring outside food into the theatre?
Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited.
8) Can I can bring a bag, luggage, camera etc.?
No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. If carrying a camera, be sure to keep it in your bag at all times. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the theatre.
9) What time should I arrive at the theater?
We recommend reaching the theater 30 minutes before curtain time. Performances begin promptly at the time stated on your ticket and the theatre reserves the right to deny entry if you are late.
10) Will my seats be together?
Yes, we always make sure your reservation seats are together. Keep in mind, many theatres use an odd and even numbered sequence for seating.
37 customer reviews
Great way to ensure you get a discounted price before all the crowds, but of course people can probably get some cheaper else where. Overall I recommend this to friends because you're able to get the tickets you want when you want rather than going to a booth wondering if the tickets are sold out.
Easy to choose tickets, fast, and much more affordable than the tickets I was originally going to buy!
Easy to use and great prices. Friendly staff met me exactly where it shows on the website. Already recommended to a friend.
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
MGM Grand, 3799 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas
Other experiences similar to KÀ by Cirque du Soleil