Skip The Line Duomo, Rooftop & Museum Tickets and Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour
Gear up for unlimited sightseeing in Milan as you explore the city at your own pace on open-top Hop-on Hop-off double-decker buses. Couple these tickets with skip-the-line tickets to Duomo di Milan along with Rooftop and Museum access, and you’ve got yourself the perfect combo to save both time and money in the city! You even get to ride the elevator all the way to the top of the Milan Cathedral to see the spectacular views. Just hop-on and dive into the experience that Milan and its monuments have to offer!
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-off sightseeing experience aboard the special open-top double-decker buses which stop all over the city
- Avoid the long queues at Duomo di Milano, and explore the largest church in Italy, fabled world-over for its architecture, at your own pace
- Access to all areas of the Milan Cathedral including the Rooftops and other special areas such as Duomo Museum, St. Stefano Baptistery and Church of St. Gottardo
- Take in the mesmerizing views of Milan, and its rich architecture at a single glimpse from the top of Milan Cathedral
- Access to the elevator at Milan Cathedral which allows you to skip the 200 steps to the top that you would have to take otherwise
- Learn about Milan and its rich culture from the onboard guides available on each of the buses in 8 different languages.
- Free wi-fi onboard the buses. There’s also a “Sightseeing Experience” App available for free with recorded walking tours.
- Choose between a 1-day and a 48-hour unlimited Hop-on Hop-off bus pass
Your Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour Experience
Milan has a been at the center of Italian culture from the Renaissance to the 21st century, and the city has plenty to offer to anyone who visits it. And just like any other city, the monuments are not all located side-by-side, some are a considerable distance away from the other. Generally transport services are costly; however, the unlimited Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour is anything but. Explore Milan from open-top double-decker buses and discover the streets and sights of Italy’s fabled city at your own pace. What makes these tickets truly special is the freedom they give in planning your own itinerary.
There are three Hop-on Hop-off routes, and your ticket lets you access all of them. With more than 30 stops in total, these routes cover most of Milan and almost all the bus stops in the city. The more popular routes are the red line (Sforza Castle, Cenacolo, Sforza, Duomo, Scala) and the blue line (Sforza Castle, Corso Como, Repubblica, Stazione Centrale, Brera).
View a map of all 3 routes here.
Top 5 Must-See Attractions
Sforza Castle - Red Line/Blue Line, Stop #1 A must-visit in Milan, Sforza Castle was the medieval residence and military base of the Dukes of Milan and currently houses art treasures and exhibits.
Duomo - Red Line/Blue Line, Stop #9 / #11 The focal point of the entire city, the Duomo is an architectural masterpiece which exhibits the best of Gothic architecture.
Sant’ Ambrogio - Red Line, Stop #4 Away from the hustle of the city, the Basilica di Sant’Ambrogio is a charming 1100s church rarely frequented by tourists.
Brera - Blue Line, Stop #13 If you want to see why Milan is called the ‘Fashion Capital of the World’, then this is where you should go. Brera is Milan’s center for fashion, culture, and high-life.
San Siro - Green Line, Stop #11 A football stadium with a legendary status, the San Siro is the only stadium which is home to two great clubs, AC Milan and Inter Milan.
The ultimate Duomo di Milano adventure, these tickets get you access to all areas of the Milan Cathedral. Visit the site which took over 600 years to be built completely and study the intricate carvings, gothic details, and religious symbolism etched all over this massive complex. Ride the elevator to the top of the Duomo and see the Madonnina, the 14-foot golden statue of Mary as it watches over the city of Milan. Walk towards the edge and gaze at the stunning view of the city down below from one of the ornate balustrades. You can also stroll through the Duomo Museum and see for yourself relics from times bygone including paintings, models, and statues. Explore the Duomo at your own pace, and trust us, there’s plenty of details to pore over.
- Unlimited Hop-on Hop-Off Sightseeing Bus
- Commentary aboard buses in 8 different languages
- Skip-the-line access to Duomo di Milano
- Access to Duomo Rooftops
- Access to Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to Archaeological Area
- 10% discount at the Duomo Shop
Know Before You Go
Bus Ticket Choice
In the next step of the booking process you will be asked to select between two Hop-On Hop-Off ticket options: - 1-day ticket: This is valid until the end of the day on which you redeem the voucher - 48-hour ticket This is valid for a duration of 48 hours after the redemption of the voucher
Duomo Dress Code
The Milan Cathedral is an active religious attraction, and modest clothing is a compulsion. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women at all points in time on this experience.
- Milan Cathedral is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. - Milan Cathedral terraces are open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM except on Christmas and May 1st - Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church is open from 10 AM - 6 PM on all days except Wednesdays - St.Stefano Baptistery is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. - The archaeological area is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
Bus Timings & Frequency
The Red Line, Blue Line, and Green Line run all year long. Red Line - Every 30 minutes from 9:30 AM. Last departure at 5 PM (Nov-Mar) and 6 PM (May-Oct) Blue Line - Every 30 minutes from 9:40 AM (Nov-Mar) and 10 AM (May-Oct). Last departure at 5:10 PM (Nov-Mar) and 10 PM (Apr-Oct) Green Line - Every 60 minutes from 10:35 AM. Last departure at 4:05 PM (Nov-Mar) and 5:34 PM (Apr-Oct) Please note, the timings of the buses may vary depending on traffic conditions and other factors.
You may board the bus at any of the stops on any of the three routes. Please present your mobile voucher, along with a valid photo ID to the driver of your bus to redeem your bus pass.
Onboard Commentary All buses include onboard audio commentary available on all lines in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Russian.
- Your Hop-On Hop-Off ticket is valid only for the duration you’ve selected during the booking. - Your ‘Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum Tickets’ are valid for 200 days from the day on which you’ve scheduled the visit. Feel free to visit on any day that’s convenient for you that falls within this time frame.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum Tickets + Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour voucher shortly.
For the Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop and Museum voucher there is no need to print the voucher. Please display the mobile voucher at the Group/Tour Operators desk at the Sala Delle Colonne (marked with a red dot on the voucher) between 8 AM and 6 PM and get a paper ticket. You can proceed to the entrance and show this paper ticket at the security check.
For the Hop-on Hop-Off Bus tickets, Then simply board onto any sightseeing bus and display your mobile voucher, along with a valid photo ID to the driver and redeem for a ticket.
Piazza del Duomo, Milan