Skip The Line Tickets with Audioguide to Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum
Enjoy complete access to the Milan Cathedral and the Church of St. Gottardo with your skip-the-line tickets that allow bypassing the long queues at one of Milan’s popular tourist attractions. Explore the largest church in the city, study the intricate details in the marvelous Gothic architecture and learn about the monument and its secrets with an audio guide available in 9 languages. with tickets valid for more than 6 months.
- Skip-the-line access to the Duomo di Milano which gets you priority entrance to one of Milan’s most visited attractions
- Dive into the grand cathedral and discover the stunning intricate works highlighted all over its design language up close and personal
- Get access to all areas of the Milan Cathedral, including the Baptistery, Rooftop and the Museum
- Witness the picturesque city from one of the best vantage points in the city: The Terraces of Milan Cathedral
- Discover nearly 200 relics of the ancient world including statues, paintings and models housed within the Duomo Museum
- Audio guide included in the ticket which narrates commentary about the Duomo and allows you to discover more of its hidden wonders
- Skip the 200 steps which take you to the terrace of the Duomo (optional)
- Ticket valid for 200 days, allowing you to plan the visit at your comfort
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
The Duomo di Milano is one of Milan’s most visually pleasing monuments and is renowned world over for its intricate Gothic architecture. Spread over a massive area, the Milan Cathedral is the focal point of the city and attracts people from all over the world with its majestic design. Rich in history and stories, the museum took 600 years to build and has witnessed more history than several other world-famous monuments. This ticket gives you the freedom to explore the Cathedral at your own pace and learn about the Duomo with an audio guide available in nine languages.
Another reason why you absolutely cannot miss out on this: it's an all-access ticket. You will get to visit all parts of the Duomo including the rooftops and the museum. Not only do you get to travel through time to see relics from the past, but you also get the best views of the present from the rooftops!
Walk past the long waiting lines, pick up your audio guide and proceed straight into the massive 40,000 capacity complex. The seat of the Archbishop of Milan is an architectural marvel which has left generations of people spellbound. Study the pointed arches, the studded gothic spires and the intricate carvings that make the Duomo a truly spectacular site.
Take the elevator to the top to witness picturesque views of Milan from the rooftops of the cathedral. Discover the vast city expand till the horizon as you make your way to the intricate stone balustrade and stare in awe at the many sights Milan has to offer. Over the audio guide, you’ll be able to learn the history of this monument, how it was conceptualized and how it took nearly 6 centuries to complete. You will also learn about the Catholic saints who stand atop the marble spires along and witness nearly 2,000 other statues perched on the terrace. However, what draws the eye, is neither the collection of Catholic saints or the abundant religious symbolism featured on the buttress and pillars; it's the Madonnina. The 14-foot golden statue of Mary is a carefully crafted masterpiece which continually towers over Milan and its ever-growing cityscape.
You can also visit the Duomo Museum to see artifacts from the past. Centered around the Duomo itself, the museum features a massive collection of nearly 200 pieces including statues, tapestries, paintings, terracotta and wooden models and stained-glass windows. You will also get to see the Church of St. Gottardo and the archaeological area on your way out of the Duomo complex.
- Skip-the-line access to Duomo di Milano
- Audio guide for Duomo experience
- Access to Duomo Rooftops
- Access to Duomo Museum
- Access to Church of St. Gottardo in Corte
- Access to Archaeological Area
- 10% discount at the Duomo Shop
Know Before You Go
In the next step of the booking process, you will be asked to choose from 2 separate ticket variants. - Stairs: This variant does not provide access to the elevator which takes you to the terrace of Milan Cathedral. You will have to climb 200 steps to get to the top. - Elevator: This variant provides access to the elevator which takes you to the terrace of Milan Cathedral.
Audio Guide Details
The audio guide can be rented between 9:30 AM and 5 PM with the last rental at 4:30 PM only upon providing valid photo ID. All the rented audio guides must be returned by 5:30 PM. The 9 languages the audio guide is available in are Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Brazilian Portuguese.
The Milan Cathedral is an active religious attraction, and modest clothing is a compulsion. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women at all points in time on this experience.
- Milan Cathedral is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. - Milan Cathedral terraces are open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM except on Christmas and May 1st - Duomo Museum and San Gottardo Church is open from 10 AM - 6 PM on all days except Wednesdays - St.Stefano Baptistery is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM. - The archaeological area is open daily from 9 AM - 7 PM.
Guests aged between 6-12 years old are requested to book the child ticket.
The Duomo is one of the most well-connected places in Milan. - Metro: Any line - Tram: #2 or #14 from Torino; #15 from Piazza Fontana; #16, #24 or #27 from Mazzini
Museo del Duomo
The Museo del Duomo is not located within the Duomo. It is located a 2-minute walk away in a building facing the Duomo next to the Palazzo Reale.
The ‘Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum Tickets’ are valid for 200 days from the day on which you’ve scheduled the visit. This gives you plenty of time to reschedule in case of any emergencies.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
How To Use Your Ticket
You will receive an email with your Skip The Line Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum ticket voucher shortly. You don’t need to take a print of this. Display the mobile voucher at the Group/Tour Operators desk at the Sala Delle Colonne(marked with a red dot on the voucher) between 8 AM and 6 PM and get a paper ticket. You can proceed to the entrance and show this paper ticket at the security check.
Piazza del Duomo, Milan
Other experiences similar to Skip The Line Tickets with Audioguide to Duomo di Milano, Rooftop & Museum